+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 66 FirstFirst ... 303132333435363738394041424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Like Tree158Likes

Thread: Your annoying co-worker

I am cracking myself up with all kinds of things you could do. Like set up a sewing machine at your desk. Or an expresso machine. Tell him you always wanted to open your own coffe shop and since she's getting a room to sell her stuff you want one to run your new coffee business. Ah the possibilities are endless. Oh or have your friends bring their pets in for grooming.

Whenever my manager (of years ago) wanted to have a conference with an employee, she would wait until they went to lunch, plop down beside them in the break room and start yammering on about work related issues. She did this so as not to hinder productivity by calling them into conference during work hours. There she was, forcing people to talk shop during their unpaid lunch time! We got wise to her quickly, and put an end to her game by responding to whatever it was with "How about I get back to you about that... after lunch?"

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba-Jo-Lyn;2200526;
    Combatcutie, is this lady a relative of the Boss?

No, she is not a relative. I don't know what it is she has over him, but it must be good.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I have a co-worker who doesn't like me and refuses to work with me. Not that we have to work together often, but the few times we do, she just refuses to inform me of anything going on. I've asked her repeatedly to keep me informed of certain things and explained why it's necessary that I have the information. It doesn't do any good. Yesterday, I finally went to her boss and explained the problem. I told him that she doesn't like me and that I can live with that information and get on with my life. However, her failure to work with me is now impacting my ability to perform my job, and I do have a problem with that. He said he's going to talk to her, which won't make her like me any more, but it should get her to keep me informed. It's just SO frustrating.

an empty nest, and not liking it one dang bit!
    I have a boss who cannot stand up to the other men in our department, so I get hauled into his office to get lectured on what ever it was the other employee did - loudly and with the door open. John can not get the hang of the filing system so rather than address John boss calls in me and goes over it and how important it is for the business to be done right.

John and I share a small cube, John has very bad teeth and I truly feel for him and the pain he is going through to get them fixed BUT John chews on plastic toothpics all day long and lays them on his desk when he has to answer the phone or leave the cube. John doesn't wash his hands between the toothpick shuttles and now there is John spit all over our cube. We share manuals and files. I use purell and I have to wash my hands everytime he hands me anythng. UGh - I come home and I feel like I have had my hands in John's frigging mouth all day.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    I've just spent three hours working with a coworker who is obsessed with our boss. She's got a serious crush on him, something that I really don't get. He kind of looks like an older/more tired version of the Captain on Law & Order SVU. She just goes on and on about how to find out his personal details to get closer to him. It was driving me nuts, since what we were working on has nothing to do with the boss's personal life.

who is obsessed with our boss
    Yikes, You know what obsession leads to:nono
    Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Yeah, because dating the boss is an awesome idea. Not.

I work with a guy who feels the need to constantly talk about his sex life. Nonstop. In extreme detail. I'm no prude by any means, but...gah. This guy has even made home movies of himself and his girlfriend, brought them into work, and offered to let anyone who wants to see them take them home! Unbelievable.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

This guy has even made home movies of himself and his girlfriend, brought them into work
    Sounds like my uncle willy. Those numnuts want attention, Why else would they want to share the details of there sexlife?
    Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;2221159;
    Yeah, because dating the boss is an awesome idea. Not.

I work with a guy who feels the need to constantly talk about his sex life. Nonstop. In extreme detail. I'm no prude by any means, but...gah. This guy has even made home movies of himself and his girlfriend, brought them into work, and offered to let anyone who wants to see them take them home! Unbelievable.
    I have a feeling this person downloads his sex life on the internet.

+ Reply to Thread