+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 68 FirstFirst ... 282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Like Tree179Likes

Thread: Your annoying co-worker

Man, I'd like to work there! Can we switch?

I love this thread. As bad as I feel for all of you with your annoying co-workers it makes me feel better about my annoying co-workers.

My biggest complaint is that the ones who do the least amount of work complain the most about others work. Of course when you do nothing but sit around you have plenty of time to think of new complaints about others.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by famita;2200095;
    Man, I'd like to work there! Can we switch?
    I'd be more than happy to have him ship her off to where ever it is you are and bring you here. Hell, at this point, I'd take a friggin monkey
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Well, I can promise I'm a little better than a monkey (ok, at least in my mind I'm better than a monkey). The only thing, the gal I work with is wonderful and I don't know if she would understand!!

Quote Originally Posted by famita;2200102;
    Well, I can promise I'm a little better than a monkey (ok, at least in my mind I'm better than a monkey). The only thing, the gal I work with is wonderful and I don't know if she would understand!!
    Oh she definitely wouldn't understand or forgive you for that matter. I could go on and on about this twit I work with, but it's not worth all the energy to type. Let's just say she is USELESS
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Combatcutie, why doesn't your boss just fire her?

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    My secretary is annoying me today. She's been merrily telling me I have strep throat because my throat is a bit dry. It's dry because the heat is back on (we've got a bit of a cold snap now) in the building and the air is dry. She's downright gleeful at the idea I may be sick. Grrrrr....

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;2200159;
    My secretary is annoying me today. She's been merrily telling me I have strep throat because my throat is a bit dry. It's dry because the heat is back on (we've got a bit of a cold snap now) in the building and the air is dry. She's downright gleeful at the idea I may be sick. Grrrrr....
    What in the heck? Does she want to get rid of you for a few days or is she one of those people who delights in other people getting sick?
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Quote Originally Posted by Cornedbeef;2200131;
    Combatcutie, why doesn't your boss just fire her?
    Honestly, I don't know. The reasoning he has given me is that if he should fire her and she gets sick, God will punish him. So, me being the devil's advocate I am asked if God will punish him for allowing me to sit here day after day and be sick (my stress level is through the roof which is probably why I can't get pregnant)? Never got an answer.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner;2200194;
    What in the heck? Does she want to get rid of you for a few days or is she one of those people who delights in other people getting sick?
    She's always getting sick and I hardly ever do, so I think she wants company in her misery. I'm keeping my distance from her hacking cough! Tomorrow I may just have to wear a dust mask for effect.

+ Reply to Thread