+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 68 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Like Tree179Likes

Thread: Your annoying co-worker

Here's your sign JAFO'S PRINCESS's Avatar
    Am filing a complaint against hated co-worker. Boss typed up 20 pages of rules and she has broken most of them DAILY. We are all sick of it but I am the only one who's not scared of her. Wish me luck I am starting a war.
    I might as well work. I'm in a bad mood anyway.
    "I like to base my help on how happy you expect to be." Dogbert's tech support.

CCL
    Good luck, Jafo's princess!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Ok, so I chickened out. Kinda. I am worried that boss will think I am overstepping. Here's the problem. Secretary has worked here for 12 years and is late every day. Personal buisness, visits and calls all day and goes out back to visit with her buddy out there. Fudges her timecard, overpays buddy for extra work (mowing. He makes $25 a shot when others made $15) and all of these things (being late and such) are in violation of rules we had to sign in Jan. and had 2 meetings about. The second meeting was about tardiness and personal stuff on company time. Plus she stays till all hours and gets overtime but her reports are 2 months behind cause she's here on the phone or playing solitare on her computer! Overtime isn't allowed but she does the timecards so no bosses see them. They don't pay attention to realize this. How do I tell my boss to wake up and stop ignoring this stuff. If anyone else is late they get warned and then wrote up. It's not fair to anyone else. I hate her.

Oh, Jafo! Take a deep breath and try to not let her bug you. Believe me, she's not worth the stress to your body. My only coworker drives me batty most of the time for many of the reasons you've stated above, but I've learned to ignore her since the bosses don't seem to care about it.

Buffy: What is this?
    Willow: A doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too. ("Gingerbread")

Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey! ("Buffy vs. Dracula")

Quote Originally Posted by Mellon View Post
    Oh, Jafo! Take a deep breath and try to not let her bug you. Believe me, she's not worth the stress to your body. My only coworker drives me batty most of the time for many of the reasons you've stated above, but I've learned to ignore her since the bosses don't seem to care about it.
    I really want to say something to my bosses about it but am afraid to get fired. Everybody is scared of her but me. Last time I said something she totally went off on me. I just am afraid to say the wrong thing.

JP - is it possible that she has something on a boss?
    There was something similar going on in a neighboring school district. The head secretary was a tyrant. After an impromptu audit by an independant accounting firm, embezzlement was uncovered. The tyrant secretary appears to be the culprit. And it is alleged to have gone on for YEARS!!!!!
    A friend of mine worked with this woman and said she always pushed her work on others, was on the phone all the time and on an on.
    Justice is now emminent. So my point is, she may be getting away with murder now, but be patient and take good notes!

We have all been keeping track of her in/out times and the other stuff she does in front of the boss. I just had to stand at her desk for 10 minutes to get her help with my machine. She was on a personal call. We all think she has something on the boss. Even the VP hates her BUT NO_ONE WILL SAY ANYTHING TO HER!!! I hate her. I really do. She has started being snotty to me again I am going to snap on her if she doesn't knock it iff. When I went to vp about her before cause she was being just cruel to me she came in the next morning and started screaming at me and throwing things. I sent her out in tears. I can outbitch anybody.

ETA: Thanks for the great advice. I am just cranky today. Bad day AND I have to deal with her. ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I am about to pull out my hair. My supervisor is a pretty nice guy. Weird, but nice. He has been making me nuts with his dumb work requests. In the environment I work, everyone has a PC, a phone, a cubical - typical engineering environment I suppose. So, given that, one would have to believe that we all have at LEAST a basic computer knowledge. No. My boss has called me over to his office so many times in the past 2 days with the lamest requests and questions - that I have to check the mirror to make sure I am the blonde and he is not.
    For example - "Ana - can you show me how to change a font?"
    "Ana - how do you make this cell in this worksheet look like this one over here?"
    "Ana - how do I change the margins?"
    "Ana - what am I gonna do when you get laid off? Who will be my personal help desk?"
    Yeah - and he's the guy who gets paid 6 figures, while I make about $35K a year. Where's the justice...?

My bimbo co-worker prolly ate it. She it your bosses twin sister. And in a way my boss. The lowest of the bosses. I hate her too. I am HER help desk.

Ok, so you are probably tired of hearing me whine about this but Jafo (he works here too) was talking to the boss about hated co-worker and the bosse's reply was "I know what she is doing and I think you should worry about things you can control" Hea wants a damn "open door policy" but he's the only one with a key.

+ Reply to Thread