+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 60 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Your annoying co-worker

Refer her to a new place to work that's at least 50 miles away.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGirl
    Get him or her, an early Chirstmas present!

A face mask?

I almost choked on my coffee
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

As many of you know, I have a co-worker that knits ALL day long. Not only does she knit all day, but she expects me to be her sales girl when she is gone on lunch. NEWSFLASH......I don't get paid to sell your S**T. I get paid to sell insurance. Not only is my co-worker annoying....my boss is just as annoying. He just had her make him a poncho that she charged him $60 I don't know about any of you, but I would rather go to the store that sells the same things for $15-20. His excuse for letting her get away with this is just so bizarre I don't even want to talk about it now. :rolleyes
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    Well, the kids were in a different room, so at least it wasn't in front of the kids, but I couldn't believe her nerve to say that. I told her how awful it was to say things like that, and she said "What, I was just joking, she knows that" She's about 24ish, but very immature.
    I agree it is a horrible thing to say, but if a child heard it it might be very scary for that child. I mean cutting open somebody and taking their baby away could lead to some horrible visuals for a kid. I hope the pregnant lady didn't get hurt to much by this insensitive remark.

Dfleming, I'm glad it wasn't in front of the kids, but believe me, most pregnant women would have had a hormone surge at those words. When I was pregnant, I had very vivid dreams that I could only control by not watching or reading anything with a hint of violent imagery. Your friend could be having nightmares thanks to that comment.

But the woman who said this isn't alone. Pregnancy seems to be one of these things that brings every weirdo out of the woodwork. You wouldn't believe the way people will walk up to a pregnant woman and say any little thought crossing their tiny brain.

I'm way OT here, so I'll make at getting back on course: I had a co-worker who used to only wash her hair with vinegar. You've heard of a vinegar rinse, right? It's not unheard of. But her take on it was that she never rinsed the vinegar out. I'm pretty sure you're supposed to. It was lovely to walk in the office and be hit with the sharp smell of vinegar on one of her "days" - and that's a smell many women associate with something we'd rather not think about in the office. For the record, her hair? Long, stringy, and always worn in a bun because it didn't look healthy. A little shampoo is a good thing!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    I'm way OT here, so I'll make at getting back on course: I had a co-worker who used to only wash her hair with vinegar. You've heard of a vinegar rinse, right? It's not unheard of. But her take on it was that she never rinsed the vinegar out. I'm pretty sure you're supposed to. It was lovely to walk in the office and be hit with the sharp smell of vinegar on one of her "days" - and that's a smell many women associate with something we'd rather not think about in the office. For the record, her hair? Long, stringy, and always worn in a bun because it didn't look healthy. A little shampoo is a good thing!

Now that's just NASTY!

Vinegar??? She is SO killing her hair. Vinegar is a stripper.. like the deep cleansing/clarifying shampoos that you see advertized on tv. If you do it my mom (the hairdresser said never) but if you do, only use it once a month and use a very gentle shampoo and conditioner afterwards. Bad Idea.
    and ick @ smelling vinegar all day - I'd be totally pissed at her for making me crave fries all day long
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Hep, your co-worker story is just ewwwww, yukkkkk, nasty.
    Here's an update on my dishwasher who was partying with Mick Jagger and Tina Turner. I asked him where the video tape was and he told me he gave it to one of my cooks. I asked the cook and he said he had it at home but hasn't looked at it. I told him to gave it to me and we would watch it at work on my closed circuit vcr. I'll let you know. The dishwasher told me he was the guy in the orange shirt with the bushy mustache that he made by cutting the hair off the back of his head and taping it to his upper lip. I'm just typing this.

I hope you can post screencaps, Unk! We're all on tenterhooks here.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Oh goody, I can't wait, Unk. I will be checking this thread every so often until I get your report back. Oooooh, screencaps would be GREAT! *rubs hands together*
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

+ Reply to Thread