+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 64 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Like Tree117Likes

Thread: Your annoying co-worker

Canuck, as I was reading the recent posts, I was munching on my little pretzels and then I read your post and spit pretty much all of my mouthful out! The times that I have wanted to say that to some of the people I know!

FORT Fogey
    ok, in the daycare I work at there is a woman who is 7 months pregnant, and she was at a doctor's appointment in the morning. When she came to work, she had mentioned to my boss that she was going to have a C-Section when the baby is due. Well on of my co-workers sang in a sing-songy voice. "They're gonna cut your belly open, they're gonna take your baby"...

I was SHOCKED... I couldn't believe that anyone (let alone someone who works with babies at a daycare) could say something like that. I can't say I'm surprised, as there have been numerous other times that I've had problems with her, but she drives me up the friggin' wall. Anyway, the moral of the story is, don't send your kids to a daycare in New Brunswick.

dfleming
    OMG! I can't believe she would say something like that!!!!

Buffy: What is this?
    Willow: A doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too. ("Gingerbread")

Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey! ("Buffy vs. Dracula")

Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    ok, in the daycare I work at there is a woman who is 7 months pregnant, and she was at a doctor's appointment in the morning. When she came to work, she had mentioned to my boss that she was going to have a C-Section when the baby is due. Well on of my co-workers sang in a sing-songy voice. "They're gonna cut your belly open, they're gonna take your baby"...
    In front of the kids?

I have a question. What would you do if your co-worker had breath that would disintegrate a planet? Already suggested " hey want some gum" or " you smoke?"
    HELP!!! :phhht
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aliasmq
    I have a question. What would you do if your co-worker had breath that would disintegrate a planet? Already suggested " hey want some gum" or " you smoke?"
    I have one like that at work and breathmints doesn't even work on her, talk about agonizing!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    I have one like that at work and breathmints doesn't even work on her, talk about agonizing!
    I am "this close" to suggesting Gum Out and a wire brush.
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by astrogirl_2100
    In front of the kids?
    Well, the kids were in a different room, so at least it wasn't in front of the kids, but I couldn't believe her nerve to say that. I told her how awful it was to say things like that, and she said "What, I was just joking, she knows that" She's about 24ish, but very immature.

Quote Originally Posted by aliasmq
    Get him or her, an early Chirstmas present!

A face mask?

"Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

Anonymous 1.5L of Scope on his/her desk??
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread