+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 66 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree158Likes

Thread: Your annoying co-worker

I would just like to thank everyone for contributing to this thread. When I log on and see it bolded indicating new posts I clap my hands with glee.
    I have never laughed so hard as I do reading this thread. You all work with a bunch of whack jobs! I love that I am self employed and I work alone.. the only people I have to complain about are my clients and there is only one that is setting my teeth on edge right now.
    Thanks for the laughs guys!! Keep them coming
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I'm with Duxxy! There are only two of us and we like the other enough to flush when the other forgets! We do allow our visitors to use it, though. There are a few who don't know how to flush. We had a case once when 2 guys used it and the last one came up to me as he was leaving and said that it appeared to have a problem. I went back and it was overflowing! OMG!! When I went into the complex's utility room, I only found a kitchen sink plunger so had to use that. Well, the stick was so short I ended up touching one of the floaters on a downward plunge and was so grossed out! I washed my hands with comet and windex and soap (nat all at the same time!!!) The next time those fellows came in, I would not allow them to use the facilities! My boss questioned me for my undignified "I don't think so!", but agreed after I told the story. ( and yes, I can laugh about it now!!)

*squeezing eyes closed tightly and pinching nose* There are some nasty stories in this thread!

It's bringing up some horrible memories of one woman in our department who never, ever washed her hands. I'm still shuddering some five years later.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Duxxy, you are very lucky.

I have annoying co workers AND annoying customers. The best of both annoying worlds. There should be an annoying customer thread. I even have more bizarre stories in those regards. I'm sure eventually I'll get ticked off to the point where I'll create such a thread.

- If ya got something to say SAY IT. :rolleyes Co-Workers who give that "disapproving" look. Bothers the YAP out of me...

- Whiny co-workers who sound like a broken record in regards to if I don't go to break or lunch now I will drop dead right here! :rolleyes

- Its weird in the world of retail that when business gets SLOW we all know that hours needs to be cut/trimmed and sending ppl home earlier that scheduled but yet I ALWAYS hear them whining in need of MORE hours but yet when the opportunity of going home at 4 PM instead or 6 they jump at the chance and hightail out of there. This one girl was supposed to have gotten of at 5 but got off at 4 instead. I excused myself to go to the bathroom for a minute and when I came back out onto the sales floor. I asked a co-manager where is "so and so" did she leave already? The co-manager responded that I have never seen "so and so" run out soooo quickly when clocking out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    Once instead of a 15 minute break she took a 45 minute break because she "sprained her ankle" while walking in the nearby park, then the next day was perfectly fine again. Even if it is the truth, why are you taking walks wearing 4 inch heels?
    I had a co-worker years ago, who would come to work with some outrageous stories. On her first day of work, she came in with a huge bandage on her right leg, and said she was out walking in her neighborhood the night before when a German Shepherd attacked her, and she had to go to the hospital. We were shocked and gave her lots of sympathy. The following day, she came in and the bandage was on the left leg. Someone commented to her about it, and she insisted it was on the left leg the day before, also. We assumed we were wrong......you got it....the next day, it was back on the right leg. A week later the bandage was gone, and there wasn't even a scratch to be seen...on either leg.

Several weeks later, she came in with bandaids on every knuckle of her hand. She said she had fainted at home, falling into the heater on the wall of her bathroom, burning her knuckles. Sure enough, two days later, all the bandaids were gone....poof....no burns to be seen.

This went on and on.....arms in slings, ankles wrapped in ace bandages...very much like others have described upthread. :rolleyes
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

roses...this thread is so funny. That just cracked me up!
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

Remember my dishwasher who got high with Mick Jagger? The same one who was abducted by aliens? He asked me today for the day after Thanksgiving off. I've had signs posted for 2 years that say that is a mandatory day for everyone (our busiest day of the year). His reason for wanting it off? I'm dying here. It's Tina Turner's birthday and he celebrates his birthday on the same day even though his real birhtday is Dec. 26th. Bless his heart.

Unbelieveable, unk!
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

That was great!!!!!! My stomach's hurting!!!

+ Reply to Thread