+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 62 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: Your annoying co-worker

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Uhh.. I think it's safe to say that UnkleScott talks to appliances and NOT people.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Uhh.. I think it's safe to say that UnkleScott talks to appliances and NOT people.
    That's what I figured!

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Ms "Dislocated Jaw from Yawning" is in today.. talking as if nothing ever happened.
    Did anyone ask her about her miracle recovery?

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    Did anyone ask her about her miracle recovery?
    Not by me anyway..I can't stand the woman so I never want to act like I am concerned about her hokey injuries/illnesses/etc. I did hear her talking to someone on the phone and she said this..(close to verbatim as I can remember) "Yeah. (voice that sounds like she is ill) I don't know what's going on.. it's sore. I guess it's not as bad as what you're going through. I'm just attributing what is happening to me with getting older."

I about died. Please! Not only do I have to worry about arthritis, grey hair and memory loss..I have to be careful not to break my jaw, or fracturing it or WHATEVER, just cuz I'm yawning!!

I would stay as far away from her as possible in case what she has is contagious.

That's funny Mariner, and so true! Zaaam and I always LOVE it when someone calls in sick (flu or something) and for the next week and a half the whole office mysteriously gets it. Cuz it's "going around".

Ugh, when my office gets sick, its horrible! Everyone's coughing and it doesn't help that customers are sick too and use their checks to blow their noses then give it to you.

I worked with a girl a while back and she always looked sickly, her skin was so pale Michael Jackson was tanned in comparison, it didn't help she was horrificly skinny and seems real frail, I thought she was the skeleton in the closet. I almost thought the wind was going to blow her away. Then she dressed like she was an 89 year old granny.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ElizabethG
    Phonegrrrl, is this MY office you're talking about??? I swear 3/4 of the folks you describe work here too!!!!
    OMG! I sure hope you are REALLY located in Georgia, or I'm in trouble!

I thought of another woman who was at the old job (but didn't last long--the woman was supposed to transcribe tapes but could never learn how to save a document in Word, so the whole day's work would be lost habitually). She could never settle on how her name was to be pronounced. It was spelled Suzan; we first asked if she said it "Susan" or "Suzanne". At first she said she didn't care. BUT if someone said "Susan", she'd correct them and say "No, it's said Suzanne." Later the same day, if you called her "Suzanne", she'd correct you and say, "No, it's Susan." So we all ended up calling her Susan/Suzanne.

A long time ago, I had a boss who was on her 5th husband. She'd get me and a secretary to go out & track him and try to meet the woman he was having an affair with to find out what mistress looked like. It was actually pretty fun, but not something I could put on the resume. Unless, of course, I'd gone into divorce law!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter
    BlondieGirl - I would have so much fun with your overly zealous religious co-worker. No offense to religious people, but it is so easy to play on that. Wear a pentangle necklace, bring a deck of taro cards and offer to read for people on your break, discuss world religions and their positive aspects, tell the joke about the guy who goes to heaven and gets a tour of all the different religions' rooms, but isn't allowed to see the Christians because "they think they're the only ones up here". Yes, I'm bad.
    Yup you are bad but its allllllllllll good!
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    One of dishwashers says the same thing. He also told me the other day he got high once with Mick Jagger. I asked him if Mick was on the mother ship too.
    Unk, what is up with these people who think they are or were abducted by aliens?!!
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

+ Reply to Thread