+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast
Like Tree179Likes

Thread: Your annoying co-worker

AND he had thrown most of it away!!!!
    Count your blessings!

Bahaha! The muffin story is great!

The hooker in my office steals people's lunches! My co workers actually made a bet once that if they leave food out on the table and abandon the breakroom, the hooker will come and snatch it. Sure enough, the food was missing 10 minutes later.

I actually came close to revenging for my co workers and eating a couple of the hooker's Godiva chocolate, given to her from some male customer who claims to be just friends, :rolleyes , but I ended not doing so. I just couldn't, even though the chocolate were screaming, "EAT ME!!!"

I've been laughing my butt off at you guys.

I'm very fortunate. I have 6 employees. Everyone gets along great. They all have their "issues", but I wouldn't trade them for anything. I must be an alright boss b/c they gave me 2 beautiful cards (with sweet written messages) and a dozen roses for Boss's Day. I just bought a new practice from a retiring dentist to merge with my current practice. 2 of his staff members have stayed with me. 1 weeks ago I would have said my office would have been hell on earth come the merger. This was our 1st week together and it went great.

toothdoc

Congrats Toothdoc! That's awesome.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    Bahaha! The muffin story is great!

The hooker in my office steals people's lunches! My co workers actually made a bet once that if they leave food out on the table and abandon the breakroom, the hooker will come and snatch it. Sure enough, the food was missing 10 minutes later.
    I have a friend who rectified a similar problem by leaving brownies that were "spiked" with Chocolated Ex-Lax out there for the thief to steal, which he did.

By the time he FINALLY got out of the bathroom for good he didn't steal food anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    Congrats Toothdoc! That's awesome.
    Thank you Mariner. This has been a very stressful couple of weeks for all of us. The day that my staff met the staff of the old doc WWIII almost broke out. I couldn't be happier with the staff I have now.

toothdoc

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ToothDoc
    Thank you Mariner. This has been a very stressful couple of weeks for all of us. The day that my staff met the staff of the old doc WWIII almost broke out. I couldn't be happier with the staff I have now.

toothdoc
    CONGRATULATIONS, ToothDoc!!! I'm so happy for you and I wish you all the best with your expansion. I'm sure things will fall into place nicely in just a little while.

I have a coworker, who is a nurse, and she carries around a rosary when she is checking on patients. She thinks the staff is evil and I cant tell you how many times we have found her sprinkling holy water all over our folders in the break room. Once, before I went to India, she slathered my forehead with oil before I could even protest. She has long and loud conversations with herself especially when she is in the bathroom. She does so many wicky wacky things but all in all, she is a really good nurse!
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    "sprinkling holy water all over our folders" I'm sorry, but that just cracked me up so hard! I've got a great visual going on..
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Blondie, I'm shocked you got the patience to deal with it. If I were you and she was sooo persistent about it, I probably would've came in dressing like a devil on purpose just to tick her off furthermore!

I got a vent....again.

I'm currently working part time @ a bank and I'm also a fulltime college student. Nothing is more important to me than my education and people who know me knows that fact very well.

I share desk with a co worker, so our schedule always has to be opposite of each other. I've been sticking with the T,Th working schedule for over a year, trying my best to not change it so she doesn't have to change her schedule either. However, I'm now working on my major requirements and my courses are only offered on T,TH, so I asked her two weeks ago if its okay to switch, she agreed and just asked me to get our supervisor's permission.

So I'm all happy and enrolled for classes as both she and my supervisor were fine with it. I come to work today and my supervisor tells me that she's suddenly backing out and can't do it because she needs to take classes (she's 57, I'm 20, she's gone to college already and won't disclose what classes she's taking). She decides to notify us AFTER I enrolled. The worst part is, she said that she never made any commitment or agreement with me. :rolleyes

+ Reply to Thread