+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 64 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast
Like Tree117Likes

Thread: Your annoying co-worker

lmao Zaaam what are you?? part of G-Force??

(or is that g-spot force?)
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    lmao Zaaam what are you?? part of G-Force??

(or is that g-spot force?)
    Definately the G-spot force You are pretty funny Duxxy!

We have worked together for over 5yrs now, and it is actually fun. We laugh and make fun of the annoying co-workers all the time.
    Like right now, 1 of the annoying gals here just went up to Maveno's desk totally crying, cuz she mighthave to get a root canal. I mean this girl cries if her pen is missing. She is such a baby, one time she left her car headlights on and a customer mentioned lights being on in the parking lot...omg, she flipped out histarically, dropped her coin tray and held both hands to her head, bawling.
    People crack me up, and I am glad I don't have to go home and explain what happened...she already knows, she was there. I couldn't work with just anyone and live with em too, it is different in our case. We are nutcasesj/k
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I had to sit here and draw graphs of what her tooth is like, what the dentist does, what a crown does/is, the root canal process.. and all the while she's bawling. I have compassion, but comeon people..I have to draw the line sometime. She's 24 btw. :rolleyes

I'm glad you're telling all the stories Zaaam, I don't have the energy.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Okay...we have a new employee that just started this week
    Jabber-jaw Jane: non stop talking talking talking more talking, I am going nuts! My head hurts from all the non-stop talking she does.

Autism Awareness Ribbon greycoatonawitc's Avatar
    i used to work with a person that we called "Been there, done that" Every time someone had done something they would respond with "well i did this" always had to top what was just said. :rolleyes
    April is Autism awareness month!! I have 6 year old faternal twins with Autism. they are wonderful little guys. It's not misbehaving....it's a disablity.

Quote Originally Posted by greycoatonawitc
    i used to work with a person that we called "Been there, done that" Every time someone had done something they would respond with "well i did this" always had to top what was just said. :rolleyes
    Thats funny! I have a neighbor that does that crap all the time. She always says " oh no, I know" with e v e r y t h i n g you say. Drives ya crazy, cuz some things you may be talking about (ie. funny thing your cat does, or some unique recipe you may have) She will say "oh-no-I-know" it is like all one word for her. Makes it not very fun to talk to her, cuz she already knows.

Zaaam....Maveno, I think we should change the name of this thread. Something like Adventures in banking, Mav & Zaaam coworker storytime. You get the idea. You can just update us daily on all the fun things going on there. Maybe make an independent reality series.....could be good.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    We (actually Zaaam) have posted a lot in here.. but, ya know.. it's ALL TRUE!
    I've actually decided to not post anything cause there are already too many stories in here, but believe me, I have a ZILLION more... just TODAY I have about a dozen things I could tell everyone that would boggle the mind.

Trust me, if we did a reality show on what we do (work/co-workers), it would be nothing less than hysterical!

ETA, sorry about all the postings/rants.
    Last edited by Maveno; 10-01-2004 at 05:42 PM.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Don't be sorry...and don't stop posting! I love you two! Your stories keep me in stitches (to use an old phrase).

Quote Originally Posted by greycoatonawitc
    i used to work with a person that we called "Been there, done that"
    In my family we refer to that as the "Oh Yeah?" game. Example. My sister calls and says "It got down to 15 degrees here." My reply? "Oh yeah? We were at 8 degrees and it snowed 6 inches!" The Oh Yeah game is fun.

+ Reply to Thread