Thread: Share your good news

Re: Share your good news

Thank you for all the love, guys!
    Punkin likes this.
    “Where there is love there is life.”
    ― Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer161 View Post
    Nathan's official memorial will be Sunday--May 20th in Santa Rosa, CA. I called his sis to verify once again! I'm so ready for the closure and being with his loved ones...celebrating his life! There will be many tears....but I hope to find some peace in it all. I'm asking for his acoustic guitar..his favorite beanie and a couple books.
    Awww, I wanted so much to meet with you but my granddaughter graduates from Sonoma State on May 18th and we are having a big party for her here on Sunday the 20th. Bummer. How long will you be here?
    Stargazer161 likes this.
    Lynda

Flying into Santa Rosa on the 18th and leaving the 21st.
    “Where there is love there is life.”
    ― Mahatma Gandhi

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I had gotten an induction cooktop 2 years ago and it malfunctioned and went out on me. After posting a bad review of the NuWave on Amazon, a customer service representative contacted me and said they'll send me another NuWave with a 3 year warranty. It appears to be legitimate so I accepted. Hopefully this new one will last a little longer than my first one. I sure loved mine when I first got it and it worked properly.
    They sure know how to time their warranties! My first Nuwave went out shortly after the warranty expired and now my second one has gone out about 2 months after the warranty expired!

That's ok, though. I loved my induction cooktop while it lasted and got my use out of it but I'm getting an infrared cooktop this time. I can use any type of cookwear on it so I don't have to stick with just stainless steel, cast iron, or copper.
    Yearbook Title, Spring 2016: Consummate Overachiever Who’s Most Likely Reminiscing About The Florida Keys
    Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pikachuFL

+ Reply to Thread