+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3882Likes

Thread: Share your good news

Re: Share your good news

And the maid of honor is a hottie too and shes single i may have to marry her
    Punkin, Gutmutter, PGM35 and 3 others like this.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MReid View Post
    My best friend of 20 years is getting married Saturday and Im his best man Im really happy for him because hes been wanting to get married for so long now Im having some friends from Wyoming fly out tonight and they are staying with me at my place, Im so excited since i live alone its rare that I have guests stay with me Im super excited this is gonna be a great weekend. Oh and after today off work until Tuesday
    Sweet! Have you prepared your speech yet, Mal? Are you nervous? Have a fabulous time!
    Baby's Breath and MReid like this.

My best friend of 20 years is getting married Saturday and Im his best man Im really happy for him because hes been wanting to get married for so long now Im having some friends from Wyoming fly out tonight and they are staying with me at my place, Im so excited since i live alone its rare that I have guests stay with me Im super excited this is gonna be a great weekend. Oh and after today off work until Tuesday
    Oh Mal, have a BLAST at your BFF's wedding!!! And yeah for being off until TUESDAY!!!

And the maid of honor is a hottie too and shes single i may have to marry her

What a wonderful IDEA!!!

Baby's Breath and MReid like this.
    KAREN

No I havent prepared a speech ill just speak from the heart lol. The funny thing is he tries to act like a tough guy and he tells people he isnt nervous but I deep down inside hes a teddy bear and I can tell he's nervous because today he has text messaged me like every hour

Only old on the outside! AZChristian's Avatar

I just got a surprise gift from a friend who lives in Las Vegas - TWO Harry Potter-themed t-shirts. And they're the right size. And they're black (which I love). And one of them features Severus Snape (whom I love).

How neat is that? I love surprises!!!!
    I'm Paula.

The wedding was great, one of the best ive ever gone too great food, great music, we laughed drank and danced all night i loved it Ive never seen my friend so happy ever cause hes not a big smiler but man he was smiling that day!! He told me not to bother him for like 6 months now he has kicked me to the curb now that hes married that little punk . The rehearsal was so funny because the brides dad did not wanna let her go, he is so protective of his children and we all kept teasing him. But they are so happy someone in Florida at a resort rn for the honeymoon. I met 4 cute little ladies at the wedding too, hehehe Im gonna try and stay in touch with them, who knows maybe one of them will be my Future Queen.
    Punkin, Brooks, beerbelly and 11 others like this.

Malcolm, I was hoping you'd give us a report! What fun!
    momrek06 likes this.

A happily-ever-after story plus 4 options for you?! We need a "Share your amazing news" thread for this one!

Sooooo happy for you and your friend!

Punkin, momrek06 and MReid like this.
    2016 Yearbook Title: As Playful, Faithful And Adorable As A Puppy Dog, But With Better Breath! ~ DWTS 20 Pool Winner ~ AGT 10 2nd Place ~ DWTS 22 3rd Place

Did I tell you I'm back to trying to keep the house? I’m trying to get it refinanced but I have to wait to August. My credit score jumped up 50 points in the last few weeks and if I can get it up more and get to August where I’ll have 1 year of no late payments on the house – I can do it. My sister is giving me $500 a month to help me out - of course I’ll have to pay her back after I cash out the equity - they said I possibly could get a loan of $180K and pay off the $100K and have the $80K to pay off the car and credit cards and anyone else I owe. My current interest rate is 7.6% now - I can get that lower for sure. The mortgage lady person said my credit is good except for the 1 late payment last August so hopefully in the next few months, I’ll get it to where I need to be and then I can cash out and start on some home improvements. I can fix up my place. New roof etc. And it's a great place, and I have to live somewhere and pay what….$1500 or so anyway and I really want to stay - and why rent when I put so much into this. I could sell it and get the equity money out but then what - start all over, buy another place from ground up. I feel like I’m too old to do that now. I’ve weighed the pros and cons and I really don’t want to move. I don’t think I’m doing this emotionally. I really do think it’s a great house and love having people over and entertaining lately and want to continuing doing that. And on the off chance that I get involved with someone - and we decide to move in together, what then, have to move again - not that it'll happen but it might – I definitely don't want to be alone.... just saying –I'm only looking at the bigger picture. If I can keep from moving, I’d like to. So that’s my current situation. Working toward August and seeing if I’ll qualify on my own by then. If I don't, well, I worked toward it, paid it down more, and got my credit up and then I tried and have to still sell, so be it. Wish me luck.
    Most Likely To Love Her Selfie, While Coloring, Pistol Packin', & Loving Her Boxer Babies

Sending so much luck!!!!!!!! It would be great if you could stay, you have had too many huge changes and moving would be another hard one.
    PGM35 likes this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

+ Reply to Thread