+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 836 FirstFirst ... 37777879808182838485868788899091929394959697137187587 ... LastLast
Like Tree802Likes

Thread: Share your good news

WOW!!! Really cute Callie, and obviously a little fighter. Glad that a lot of the worry is over for the family. She looks like a sleeping angel.

Gut...haven't been on line lately, but thinking of you lots.

Nice to check in on this thread and read all the good news.

CallieCutie - That is great news. Please accept our thoughts and prayers of thanks
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Thanks so much to Gut's son for reporting in. That is wonderful news. And Callie your story about your niece made me cry. What a little fighter. It sounds like her doctors did a great job recognizing the problem and finding a way to treat it. Give her a big kiss from all of us.

Gutmuttersson - thank you so much for checking in. Let her know everyone here has been pulling for her (I love that in the midst of everything she's going through she thought of us FORTers - now there's dedication!) We look forward to having her back soon.

Callie
    - thanks for sharing the good news, congratulations to your family, and what a little angel pie!
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove
    Gutmuttersson - thank you so much for checking in. Let her know everyone here has been pulling for her (I love that in the midst of everything she's going through she thought of us FORTers - now there's dedication!) We look forward to having her back soon.
    Well, coming in after ADK is lovely, because all I have to do is quote her and say . Gutson, thanks for coming on, and now get back to caring for your mom. If she's medicated, now might be a good time to hit her up for something you've been wanting.
    Callie - thanks for sharing the good news, congratulations to your family, and what a little angel pie!
    Like Canuck said, she does look like a sleeping little . I also love her beautiful rosy cheeks. Congratulations to you Aunt Callie, and of course her parents.

Now on to Pommy! How wonderful you got the surprise grand from your fabulous employer. You work hard enough, so it's duly deserved, but I'm just thrilled you'll be spending the money on your airline ticket. Yeah, baby!
    Last edited by roseskid; 07-01-2005 at 01:22 PM.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Good news all around. I'm glad you got that bonus, Pom. You deserve it. (You were on my phone list to call if anything went wrong). Callie, what a darling niece. Hope all continues to go well for her. Now I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone here who kept me in their thoughts and prayers. Things went as smoothly as they possibly could and I have been sleeping for 12+ hours on my big blue nest. My precious Japanese Chin hasn't left my side since I got home. The birds are singing and dawn is breaking. It's going to be a good day.
    Count your blessings!

CCL
    So nice to see Gutmutter in the good news section.

And, Pom, great news about that bonus! Congratulations.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fogey
    This is my all-time favorite thread here because I feel like we're pals and it's just so, so good to read about the happy things going on in each other's lives!!!

Thanks for all your kind words and for letting me share my great news from yesterday.

ADK, like others I, too, am having a blast watching you count down to your big day, and I couldn't be happier!!! I wish you and Eric and Emma all the very, very best!!!

Glitternerfball, I'm so happy to hear that you got a teaching job, after all!!! And CONGRATS on getting on with a good principal!!! I will be looking forward to hearing all your wonderful stories of teaching school!!

GUTMUTTER you're back already!!! It's GREAT to see you in here, and I am so, so, so happy that things went so well. I'm keeping you and your kids in my prayers, just to keep the good momentum going!!

CallieCutie your news is wonderful, too, and I am so glad you shared it! Please give that little Isabella a big and from the Pomeranians and me!!! On the cheek!

And please keep us posted with updates on how she's doing.

Oh, and beerbelly, I don't know you too well but I want to say a big CONGRATULATIONS to you, too, and THANKS for sharing that great news!!!

The good news thread is a "don't miss" for me. It always puts a smile on my face. Congrats to all of you, Bridezilla (err...ADK), Glitter, Pom, Gut and Callie.

Callie, that is a beautiful niece and I love her name. She is a little fighter and a miracle. Congrats to you and your family. On a side note, what is it with babies lately. All they all born with lots of black hair? My son had a head full of hair and all the babies I saw in the hospital had the same hairstyle. I remember when I was born I was completely bald and I wasn't the only one.

DesertRose, do you remember lying in your little casserole dish looking bed and looking around at all the little baldies in the room?
    This thread really is a good start to the day, isn't it?

+ Reply to Thread