+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 834 FirstFirst ... 36767778798081828384858687888990919293949596136186586 ... LastLast
Like Tree768Likes

Thread: Share your good news

this is Gutmutter's son reporting that my mother is home. Best possible results. Did not take her lymph nodes. She wanted me to tell you all thanks, she will be here tomorrow.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter
    this is Gutmutter's son reporting that my mother is home. Best possible results. Did not take her lymph nodes. She wanted me to tell you all thanks, she will be here tomorrow.
    Wonderful! Thanks for the update and give your mom my best.

That is good news! I have been praying for her and was wondering how she was doing!
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

Glad to hear your mom is doing well. Thanks for letting us know.

Thanks BEN!!!

Great news! I can't wait to hear from her. Wonder if it would be okay for me to uncross everything now? My toes are miserable.

SWEEEEET!!! That is nice to hear! to you Gut.

FORT Fogey
    THANKS for that encouraging news!!!

Absolutely Fabulous! Thank you for the update and and give your Mom our best!
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Well this is the best news possible! My sister had her baby on June 13, 2005!

Best reason why this is great news: The pregnancy was a very difficult pregnancy, and they noticed the baby had an aneurism by the kidney's, which made the doctors fear that the baby's arteries wouldn't be able to handle the pressure of the blood going through them, which would lead to death right after the baby took her first breath.

Well so what they did was put my sister in the hospital for a month, and pumped the baby's lungs up with steroids so that they could deliver the baby through c-section a month early. Well after having the baby born on June 13... they put Isabella (the baby) on feeding tubes, breathing tubes, and had her in Neonatal ICU. Well... last Monday, she got to go home for the first time and now she's healthy and happy at home with my sister and her husband!

Best news of all! Isabella is the first baby ever to survive from this disease... only 7 cases in the US have been documented and they had all died. I'm so proud of my niece!!! She's soooooo strong!!

Here she is.... Isabella Marie:
    Last edited by Callie; 11-02-2006 at 01:07 AM.

+ Reply to Thread