+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 835 FirstFirst ... 33737475767778798081828384858687888990919293133183583 ... LastLast
Like Tree786Likes

Thread: Share your good news

Congrats ADK! That sounds so great!

I'll take some of that Champagne

Quote Originally Posted by ADK
    Eric and I are getting married July 17th.
    That is such great news, I am so happy for you! Make sure you post lots of pictures from the wedding.

Glad to see you back!

Thanks, AIW. It's good to be back.
    Emma is so excited about calling Eric "Daddy" - she's never called anyone that before. It's... huge (for lack of a better word) - to both of us.

(Me, post pictures? Of course - I can't wait)
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by ADK
    Emma is so excited about calling Eric "Daddy" - she's never called anyone that before.
    How adorable!

That is great news ADK, for both you and Emma. Give me some of that champagne and don't forget the pics.

Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove
    *pops cork on bottle of champage and begins pouring for those who care to join her in celebration*
    Congrats! Wishing nothing but the best for all of you. I brought enough glasses for all of us.

ADK- I'm so happy, I'm crying for you! Oh, that's great. Congratulations. I just got back from my double biopsy appointment and one was just a lymph node and they couldn't find anything at all on the other side. They tried and tried and compared to the MRI and there was nothing there! Hmmmm. Could be you guys pulling a prayer stunt? Thanks!!! So no biopsy on either side and full use of my body until Thurs. Don't forget to be thinking of me then. I'll let you know how it went as soon as I can get to a computer (probably Fri. unless I can get my son to post here for me Thurs. eve.). Blue marshmallow chair arrives tomorrow!
    Count your blessings!

Yay ADK and Gut! I'm so happy to hear the news from both of you. I'll have some of that champagne to toast you Eric and Emma ADK. Thursday I will definitely be thinking about you Gutmutter.

Here's the champagne to fill those glasses!

Congratulations, ADK! Eric is a lucky man to get TWO great females. I'm glad to know Em approves of him as well. Keep us posted!

We'll be toasting to you, Gut, too! What a wonderful testament to the Fort Magical Prayer Chain, huh? Congratulations, and enjoy your marshmallow chair when it arrives. We'll be pulling for you Gut.

Btw, before any of you think those are my manhands, I want it known, those are not my hands.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Congrats ADK!
    And Gut, I'll definitely be thinking of you on Thursday.

+ Reply to Thread