+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree657Likes

Thread: Share your good news

Re: Share your good news

Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly View Post
    My co-workers gave me two beautiful roses because I work so hard for them. Wow!!! I can't tell you how much I love them and only want to work harder for all of us!
    WOW! That is fabulous Beerbelly!
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

That's is lovely Beerbelly. Is so nice to be acknowledged and appreciated
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly View Post
    My co-workers gave me two beautiful roses because I work so hard for them. Wow!!! I can't tell you how much I love them and only want to work harder for all of us!
    How lovely! It's so nice to be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyper View Post
    I've been working at the same place for almost 7 years. They announced earlier this year that our office is moving to a community about 45 minutes away, and confirmed a couple of weeks ago that we would have a January move date. Not interested in a commute, I love be able to go home for lunches or do banking or whatever so I have been keeping my eye out for jobs that fit my skillset, which is hard to do in the community I live in. One caught my eye in August, so I redid my resume, sent it in and heard nothing. I had given up, then last week, I get an email asking if I can do a phone interview... so I take my car and park it on a dead end road and take the call... after I was done, I spent all weekend kicking myself for the things I should have said. It has been so long since I've had an interview and am terrible at selling myself, so I was sure I wouldn't get a call back. Well what do ya know. I come home today to a voicemail. They want to do a second interview! I am so excited, even if this is as far as it goes, I am just thrilled that I apparently said something right the first time!
    I got the job!! I start Nov 4. Hardest part was giving my notice at my current job this morning... gonna be a long and busy two weeks, but I am so excited to start something new...

I got the job!! I start Nov 4. Hardest part was giving my notice at my current job this morning... gonna be a long and busy two weeks, but I am so excited to start something new...
    That's great ! WTG Hyper
    Hyper likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Congratulations, Hyper! That's TERRIFIC news. A change can be energizing, and that's so great that you won't have to do a 45-min commute come January.
    Hyper likes this.

Excellent news Hyper!! Congratulations!! )
    Hyper likes this.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

How wonderful for you Hyper!. Congratulations ... and best of luck in your new position!
    Hyper likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Oh, what fun! It's always exhilarating to go in a new direction. Glad you won't have to make that commute every day.
    Hyper likes this.
    Count your blessings!

wonderful news for Beerbelly AND Hyper!!
    Hyper and Lizard like this.

+ Reply to Thread