+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree657Likes

Thread: Share your good news

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Share your good news

You know, bug, "somebody" ought to be cooking and cleaning FOR you. 'Nuff said.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    Victor's APF level is down to 166! We started out in November at 5300. The liver is not outputting any new cancer cells now! There are several spots on his lungs that have disappeared with this treatment! 3 more months and we will we done with it. I cannot wait to have a little bit more normalcy in this household. I've been such a horrible wife, hardly any thorough cleaning, haven't made dinner in forever.........I just want to get back to life and feel like we are living in it instead of existing in it!
    Just catching up, fantastic news, bug! We look forward to more.

I'm on vacation! Will probably be heading home to Tennessee to visit over the weekend. Bought a new smart phone last week (T-Mobile Sidekick) so maybe I can figure it out while on vacation this week.

Have a GREAT week Unklescott
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I have found that the only way to really learn these phone is to start pushing button! Just like your computer, you will eventually figure it out. The only thing I ever read the manual for was to figure out how to lock/unlock the keyboard.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

While my son is now safe, the tumor was benign and all removed... please, if it is your bent, pray for his vision in his left eye. It was known up front that messing with the optic nerve was an issue and some loss was a certainty, but for a teenager it's a hard pill to swallow. I believe in the power of prayer, and I'm holding out for much improvement!
    Thanks!

Putting this under "Good News" because it is, regardless of the vision!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    While my son is now safe, the tumor was benign and all removed... please, if it is your bent, pray for his vision in his left eye. It was known up front that messing with the optic nerve was an issue and some loss was a certainty, but for a teenager it's a hard pill to swallow. I believe in the power of prayer, and I'm holding out for much improvement!
    Thanks!

It is good news and best wishes are with you!

You're in my thoughts and prayers.
    Count your blessings!

I'll be hoping for a good outcome with your son's eye. Its so nice to hear that everything else went well too.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Thanks!

I've said a prayer. Miracles do happen. My FIL had a similar circumstance. He had a benign tumor and had lost the vision in his left eye. Before the surgery they warned him it was possible that he would permanently lose that vision. He got his sight back after the tumor was removed. He still has his vision and it's been 12 years, now it's cataracts that are the problem. In his case they said it was a tumor he was likely born with that was just slow growing. I guess it was slow since he was 60 years old when he began to have the problems.

We didn't live in the same state with him at the time, so I don't know if his vision returned immediately, or if it was gradual.

+ Reply to Thread