+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree657Likes

Thread: Share your good news

FORT Fogey

Re: Share your good news

Congratulations, MRD and Mr. MRD on your 22 years of marriage.
    Hope you enjoy a good day together.

MRD That is, indeed, a grand hallmark given what you've been through this year. Congratulations.
    Count your blessings!

Congrats, MRD.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Congrats MRD.

Congratulations mrd & mr. mrd!!!
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cootie View Post

I have been trying to think of some good news to share for months and actually I have some, too, but overlooked it while feeling so sad in the last few months. My daughter who has been working part time in a job in her field (marine biology/environmental science) is now working full time as her dept wrote a grant to provide more jobs for her. She has a job for at least a year and it is a good job! She works hard and I am proud of her.
    Congratulations to your daughter, cootie. I feel so badly for the young kids today. It's great that her hard work was recognized and she landed a full-time position in her field. You're probably breathing a sigh of relief!

Congrats cootie on your daughter's job.

mrd congrats on you're anniversary........way to go.

Congratulations MRD! What mysterious ways life has for us!

Quote Originally Posted by Cootie View Post
    I have been trying to think of some good news to share for months and actually I have some, too, but overlooked it while feeling so sad in the last few months. My daughter who has been working part time in a job in her field (marine biology/environmental science) is now working full time as her dept wrote a grant to provide more jobs for her. She has a job for at least a year and it is a good job! She works hard and I am proud of her.
    As well you should be! Congrats to her.......Take a deep breath Mama, your girl will be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    My first grandchild was born on Feb. 15th. 6 lbs. 15 ou., Apgar of 10, so all good. A bit hard to see what/who he'll look like yet as he got a bit of a bashing in the process and wound up with C section delivery, but he's already nursing well, gained back his birth weight and a half pound more, and before they put the medicine in his eyes was bright eyed and looking all around. Good set of lungs as well!
    Parents doing well now that everyone is home from the hospital and get a fairly good night's sleep. I was at the hospital when he was born and will be back for a visit this week. Only flaw....he lives a 3 hour plane flight away.
    One nice rediscovery....how great it feels to have a baby fall asleep on you...how they just melt into you. It's been a while!
    Congratulations and I know how you feel to! My daughter had my first grandchild in January and she is a 10 hour drive away from me. We are finally going up at the end of this month to meet her and I can't wait to just hold the baby and smell the baby smell of shampoo and stuff. To fly it is only an hour flight but at $800 for a ticket I would rather drive.

+ Reply to Thread