+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree609Likes

Thread: Share your good news

Re: Share your good news

PSW: Aweee That is so sweet! Congrats! My sister has 4 grandchildren now, ages 9 months to 6 yrs old. The love I see between grandparents and grandchildren, is none other like I've ever seen. Its such a joy! Being a great aunt to all of them, I too have a special place in my heart for them.

I can't wait till its my turn!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Just back from a short visit and added more pics to my "brag book" He's alert and awake without crying for a good half hour or more these days, starting to be more than just an eating and um...digesting... machine! Although still very good at that! Think I'm going to like this gig!
    Thanks for all the good wishes, and hope those of you who haven't get to join the club at an age appropriate time!

Enjoy every minute PWS!

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

My son made it safely. He seems to be in a more positive place, so am hoping when we get home tonight that we'll have good adult conversation!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Make yourself some notes so that you won't forget any points that you know you need to make!

And, about the adorable grandson,.....just keep in mind that this is really a heart terrorist in adorable, precious baby form who is on his way to becoming a middle schooler and a teenager!! Defenses UP!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

MRD

Today my husband and I are celebrating our 22nd anniversary. Just a few months ago, I would have never thought this was possible.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

myrosiedog, 22 years? Awesome. You two enjoy!
    Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Happy 22nd wedding anniversary, myrosiedog! Glad things have turned around for you. Any special plans to celebrate?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Congrats on 22, mrd! Glad you all are back in a good place, job issues aside.
    prhoshay--heart terrorist--love it!
    Hope the conversation went well, famita.

It is fantastic to see the good news posted here! We have been short on such posts in the last few months.

Congrats on the grandchild PWS!

And mrd, your anniversary is special, indeed! What a difference a year has made in your lives.

I have been trying to think of some good news to share for months and actually I have some, too, but overlooked it while feeling so sad in the last few months. My daughter who has been working part time in a job in her field (marine biology/environmental science) is now working full time as her dept wrote a grant to provide more jobs for her. She has a job for at least a year and it is a good job! She works hard and I am proud of her.

+ Reply to Thread