+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree783Likes

Thread: Share your good news

Re: Share your good news

That sounds like a great trip sweetpea. I'd love to take my granddaughters when they get a little older.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

I didn't get either of the jobs, however, I found out that my current long term sub job is actually lasting longer than one of the jobs that I interviewed for and we are being paid the same. So maybe it all worked out for the best
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

JLuvs: Everything certainly happens for a reason! I'm glad it worked out for you in the long run!

I didn't get the job I applied for either. I'm not sure how bad that is, other than hitting my ego () because with school full-time, work part-time, tons of homework, house, husband, grandkids every other weekend, pets, and just life in general, my plate is pretty full. I'm not sure I could handle another job, even if it's just an on-call one.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit View Post
    I didn't get the job I applied for either. I'm not sure how bad that is, other than hitting my ego () because with school full-time, work part-time, tons of homework, house, husband, grandkids every other weekend, pets, and just life in general, my plate is pretty full. I'm not sure I could handle another job, even if it's just an on-call one.
    Wow! you sound more like Wonder Woman than Lil Bit!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

My first grandchild was born on Feb. 15th. 6 lbs. 15 ou., Apgar of 10, so all good. A bit hard to see what/who he'll look like yet as he got a bit of a bashing in the process and wound up with C section delivery, but he's already nursing well, gained back his birth weight and a half pound more, and before they put the medicine in his eyes was bright eyed and looking all around. Good set of lungs as well!
    Parents doing well now that everyone is home from the hospital and get a fairly good night's sleep. I was at the hospital when he was born and will be back for a visit this week. Only flaw....he lives a 3 hour plane flight away.
    One nice rediscovery....how great it feels to have a baby fall asleep on you...how they just melt into you. It's been a while!

Congrats PWS. Sleeping babies are a wonderful thing.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Congrats on the grandson!

Awwww, PWS, I'm so happy for you!
    Count your blessings!

Congrats on the grandbaby............they are the best.

+ Reply to Thread