+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 836 FirstFirst ... 23636465666768697071727374757677787980818283123173573 ... LastLast
Like Tree798Likes

Thread: Share your good news

Ana Bannana - glad I could help you handle the blue hair! You see... everything happens for a reason.
    Count your blessings!

A quick request for those supporting me with thoughts and prayers... tomorrow is my appointment with all the doctors who will be treating me. I have a feeling I will be depressed after hearing all the details about what I'll be going through and the things that could still go wrong. If you think of it, send a little prayer for strength. I do have an old friend coming with me.
    Count your blessings!

Gut, you'll be in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow as you meet with your doctors.
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Gut, I will be sending strong prayers your way tomorrow. Stay positive and please know that we all care about you.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Gut - have you on my prayer list. Stay positive and if you need anything let us know.

Gut you have been on my mind today - so there is some positive energy heading your way. Take advantage of your friend being with you -lean on them for strength. Friends are preicious to have - especially in tough times.

Good luck Gut! I will also be thinking of you.

My good news for the day is ITS MY LAST DAY OF WORK!!!!!

goodbye MCI!

Hello domestic goddess! (and reality tv website addiction)
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

Well good for you Ginger!
    Being a domestic goddess is certainly a lot of work - so have fun with it. And more time at the FORT is always a good thing.

I have some good news....I am going home (Canada) in exactly one week to pick up my daughters for the summer...YAY!!! And today, 3 of my friends talked me into meeting them in the Okanagan for a little get together. We all used to live together in a small little community, so we have a blast when we get together. I can hardly wait. Yahoo for old friends!!!!

Welcome back home Canuck!!!

+ Reply to Thread