+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 830 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114164564 ... LastLast
Like Tree652Likes

Thread: Share your good news

Congrats JD on the new job! I'm sure it will work out for you.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    A big congratulations to you, JD. That's awesome, PLUS it sounds like a fun job.

And congratulations to all that have good news.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Things Happen............ J1NVUPatricia's Avatar
    On Friday I went to my Grandmother's house and she lent me $90. I bought a pair of White uptowns. So now I will be set for Spirit Week all next week.
    Love is very complicated and complex thing that can be expressed in many different ways. No one really knows the true meaning of love.
    Love Always Patricia

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    I'm graduating tonight. It's going to be really sad because no one in my grade is going to the same high school as I am, so when school starts I'll be really scared. But I'm glad that I'm finally graduating elementary school.

Quote Originally Posted by SurvivorGirl
    I'm graduating tonight. It's going to be really sad because no one in my grade is going to the same high school as I am, so when school starts I'll be really scared. But I'm glad that I'm finally graduating elementary school.
    Congradulations!!!!

Don't be scared! High school is a really great time in your life if you really let yourself enjoy it! Since you won't know anybody in your new school... try out for lots of sports, and join lots of clubs. You'll meet alot of friends that way!!

Again.. congrats!

I placed fourth best academically of my grade this year

well lots of you know that I am a teacher...but tonight is my official graduation thingy...

It is actually called the teacher credential recognition ceremony or something long winded like that.

We don't have to wear caps and gowns....so I am going to dress up for the night.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    congrats to all you graduates!!

congrats JLuvs!

My good news is little in the world of good news, but it made me happy. Last week I bought a new toaster oven. Both the instruction booklet and the website said it came with 2 racks. Mine had 1 so I went to oster.com and sent them an email and they've ordered a second rack for me

It's the little things, but good customer service without having to beg for something makes me happy

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Congrats to all the graduates, especially JLuvs.

maryb, that is great news that you didn't have to put up a fight for the second rack. Now, that's GREAT customer service
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar
    It is so nice to read bout all the good things that are happening with everyone. I'm happy to hear about John's old/new homes-my little sis just sold hers and will be able to move also with no double dipping!
    All the graduations and new jobs and kids coming home from school....I'm a little jealous on that since my three are in Va, Ga and FL, but they'll be here for visits.
    I'm happy for the new sneakers-how did your phone bill end up? Hopefully that ended as well.
    Last edited by famita; 06-04-2005 at 11:27 AM. Reason: brain fart spelling

+ Reply to Thread