+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree631Likes

Thread: Share your good news

Re: Share your good news

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;3378163;
    Well, I hope this is the start of a turnaround for you with many good things ahead of you in your life.
    Thank you I got a new lease on life and because I was in the hospital I was albe to put it on my taxes and got a big return back which will help cause my hosptial bills messed up my fun money account LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by ScoutMom;3378183;
    I'm glad you're over your illness, erictbrown1. Sounds like you have it all together going forward. Enjoy!
    Thank you I feel so blessed now.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;3378189;
    Good for you--sometimes an illness is a blessing in disguise--as in when it makes you realize that you DO TOO want to live after all. This experience will help you in ways you don't even know yet, down the road.
    When Gina left me I did not want to live, man it is so strange to say that now. After getting sick I learned that I did not need her to make it. And I am no longer shy and anit social I am very outgoing now and I make a lot of new friends. I got a new hobby bodybuilding LOL so I am workign on my body and my health no more bad foods LOL.

MRD

ericbrown, good for you. Sometimes when bad things happen, there is a silver lining in there somewhere. I'm glad you are ok and even though you almost died, you've learned a valuable lesson that some people never, ever learn in their whole lives. Here's to a whole great life ahead of you with nothing but positives in it.

PIMguy, great photo of the hockey team. Your daughter is a beauty.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

A Random Foot Kitty Throw Champion, Tire Toss Champion PIMguy's Avatar

Ericbrown, sorry to hear of your troubles but glad to hear for your recovery. If that's you in your avatar it looks like your new hobby is paying off, you're a big dude. Good luck and thanks for the reminder about the important things in life.

Thanks for the kind words about my daughter. Thankfully she gets her looks from my wife.

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

erictbrown, glad you're feeling better.

PIMguy, I agree that your daughter is lovely! How lucky she is to be able to do what she loves!

My good news is that my 2 sons are together right now for a mini vacation. They've been together for about an hour and no fights yet!!

erictbrown Congratulations on your recovery and new attitude. Way to make a negative into a positive!

PIMguy Congratulations to your daughter and her team. She is a beautiful girl inside and out. Btw, she looks so cute in all the huge goalie padding and gear. She almost looks like she has a turtle shell on around her little head.

Good for you ericbrown.
    PIMguy that is a great story about your daughter and the team. You have every right to be proud of her so brag away. That is too cool that she is the goalie an led the team to the championship. As a grandfather of a 7 year old with leukemia that story brought a tear to my eye.

Always Loved My Furry One Mimzy's Avatar

Lot of good news here tonight So glad to hear that everyone is doing good! PIMguy - big *highfive* to all those nice thoughtful kids & your darling is beautiful. You all will be in my prayers for returned health for your nephew!

My good news - Update on PG&E. Got a statement - I think, I have it all straight now. I'm so thankful that they made some changes! They refunded $1,000 back on that $1,800 bill. And $100 back on the $900 bill. I know that this is not all correct but I think it is the best I could hope for. They showed the next month billing period - that came to $700 something. Since we paid that big bill right away so not to get late charges stacking up, we have a nice credit still. Also Dad's medical baseline was accepted.
    Thanks again everyone for your help!

MRD

Mimzy, that's great. Did they admit it was an error, or was the meter wrong?
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

+ Reply to Thread