+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree631Likes

Thread: Share your good news

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

Re: Share your good news

What wonderful news all the way around, PIMguy!

misskitty, glad your vacation was so much fun w/your sinister!

I agree with the others, PIMguy. Your daughter sounds like, not only a great player, but a great person. For the team to think of someone they don't even know in the midst of their celebration is awesome. You should be very proud.

A Random Foot Kitty Throw Champion, Tire Toss Champion PIMguy's Avatar

Thanks everyone, and yes I am very proud of them all. I figured out how to post a picture, this is the team and coaches after the win. Thanks for taking time to listen to a proud papa, I'll try to contain myself now.

You brag all you want. It seems like all you hear about is the bone-headed things that teens do, so when a group does something that is so brag worthy, it makes us all proud.

btw... your daughter is beautiful.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

I have gotten over an illness I had last year, I was in the hosptial for two months and it took 4 months for me to recover. I am back in good shape working out at the gym. You know when you almost die you learn to love life even if you don't have the things you want.

That's great news erictbrown1. We all need to be reminded sometimes of what is really important in life.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;3378118;
    That's great news erictbrown1. We all need to be reminded sometimes of what is really important in life.
    Thank you and before I have gotten sick I was depressed over a ex girlfriend and was mad about everything and then bam I was very sick. And all that stuff did not matter anymore I grew up a lot this past year.

Quote Originally Posted by erictbrown1;3378144;
    Thank you and before I have gotten sick I was depressed over a ex girlfriend and was mad about everything and then bam I was very sick. And all that stuff did not matter anymore I grew up a lot this past year.
    Well, I hope this is the start of a turnaround for you with many good things ahead of you in your life.

I'm glad you're over your illness, erictbrown1. Sounds like you have it all together going forward. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by erictbrown1;3378144;
    Good for you--sometimes an illness is a blessing in disguise--as in when it makes you realize that you DO TOO want to live after all. This experience will help you in ways you don't even know yet, down the road.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

+ Reply to Thread