+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 829 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106506 ... LastLast
Like Tree631Likes

Thread: Share your good news

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    congrats Tallulah!! I was due March 12th too I ended up having her March 8th - I went into labour on Mardi Gras (march7th)

good news?? good news?? they've stopped tarring the roof next door for the night so my headache might dissipate.
    Great day to have your baby, Duxxy! That is my birthday also!!
    Play by the rules, you will miss all the fun!
    Toby Keith, Jacky Don Tucker

Well I have cried on everyone's shoulder over at the Trouble discussion, so maybe I need to lighten up. I have good news which some of you already know. My only grand daughter was married on September 4th. It was a really pretty wedding and every Fort member whose email address I have has gotten pictures.
    Tallulah I'm rally pleased for you both. that is such an exciting time.
    I enjoyed reading everyones good news but since I had to change pages I can't remember who to congratulate.

And above all I'm glad that Unklescott got cheaper insurance. I got my notice for property taxes today and will need to borrow what he saved.

This thread makes me all warm and fuzzy inside! Congrats to everyone on their good news - babies, good test scores, weddings, headaches going away, new jobs, power up and running, and yes even good rates on car insurance.
    Just shows that no matter how great or small the circumstance, good news is wonderful to share!
    (And I will share once I have some! )

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    And above all I'm glad that Unklescott got cheaper insurance. I got my notice for property taxes today and will need to borrow what he saved.
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    I just got my new cell phone last night. I was putting numbers into it and accidently dialed peoples houses/cell phones 5 times. Hopefully it didn't ring though cause I pressed end real quick...it was 1-2am at the time You can all call me some time
    Have you already programmed *my* number into your cell phone???

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Oh, I have some good news.
    I was sick all of last week, and I'm feeling much better now.

FORT Fogey
    I am employed! (*debating going to the troubles thread to say that it's a hostess/server position *) I got hired today, I start Monday. I'm really stoked to be making money again 'cause I've found I enjoy little luxuries like food and gas in my car.

ETA: While I'm here I want to add that I also completed the long process of getting my internship app. completed and turned in. I intern next term and then I GRADUATE in April!

PS--Unk, I saved a bundle on my insurance by going through Progressive instead of Geico.

Well, I have some good news tonight. I recently found out one of my good friends has been cutting herself. My other friend told a teacher at school who then told a counselor. My one friend was so worried about whether or not she made the right decision. I had actually talked to the friend who's been cutting, and she was crying because her mom had found out about everything. Well, the two of them talked, and the friend who's been cutting actually thanked my other friend for telling someone. So, now she's going to be getting proper help. It's not all perfect, but I'm glad a first step has been taken.

FORT Fogey
    That's really good that your friend is getting help Mdrio- and congrats on your new job scarlett!

My good news is we just beat a team who we've never ever in our school's history of field hockey beaten before. *yes!!!*

+ Reply to Thread