+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree657Likes

Thread: Share your good news

Re: Share your good news

Quote Originally Posted by Yardgnome;3144807;
    chresley, I would guess they are going to go over in detail what the job entails, give you a tour of the area you would be working (introducing you around) and then probably offer you the job. During all of that they will probably just be checking again to make sure your personalities match, especially if you are working closely together. Good luck!
    I think that is exactly what is going to happen. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you chresley.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

MRD

chresley, will continue to send good thoughts your way on the job.

On my husband's 2nd interview they told him that they would answer any questions he might have, so maybe reading that paper and coming up with one or two great questions to ask would be something to shoot for in the next interview. I hope you get the offer. Sounds like a great job.

Famita, also still hope your co-worker is going to be ok. Please, please keep us posted.

My husband just landed 2 new contracts for construction work which should prove to be very good ones. We are still waffling on the staying in business for himself and going with the company he's interviewed with. They haven't exactly offered him the job, but he's had 3 interviews. I know he'll figure out which one is the best fit, but landing these 2 new contracts comes at the right time as he's not had anything going at all this week and a job he already has on the books won't start until mid August, so at least now, he's got something going in the meantime. He will actually start the one new job on Mon.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Good for him MRD. I'm glad he's made so many good contacts in your new home.
    Count your blessings!

I'm so glad that things are going well for your husband MRD

Great news for your hubby, MRD, either way. It sounds like he's doing ok on his own.

Heard from my officemate's son and she's doing better. Her remaining kidney is starting to function and has output. So, it sounds promising. I won't be able to go visit until she's out of ICU and into her own room. I found her the cutest little socks-Winnie the Pooh. She's not into flowers/plants/balloons, so I'll also buy her a book or two.

Famita - glad to hear that your office mate is doing better! I am sure that when you are able to go see her that she will LOVE the Winnie the Pooh socks, and I think a book or two is a great idea! I'll continue to keep her in my thoughts and prayers!
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

Here's my newest grandson, Blake, who was born this evening at 7:08 and weighed in at 7 lbs 7 oz, 20" long. Mom and son are doing great.

Oh how sweet, Unk. I know you're going to enjoy having another little buddy to love!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

He is absolutely adorable, Unk.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Congrats!!!! Wow, what a good looking boy and just look at that head of hair! So happy the Blake bundle of joy has arrived!! Best Wishes to you & your family especially your daughter and son-in-law!
    I still have Zac in my thoughts and prayers Unk! Blessings!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

+ Reply to Thread