Like Tree821Likes

Thread: Share your good news

MRD

Re: Share your good news

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2926240;
    WOO HOO for a paying job for mrd!!!

Great news for you!

Good Luck!
    Thanks. I do get the feeling that it is not going to pay a LOT, but something is better than nothing right?
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I'm so glad they are going to give you some pay mrd!! I know that you love being there so having some money come in makes it even better!
    Yup, with donuts!!

swingkat congrats on the raise, the money back on taxes and the weight loss!! All three are terrific.

bama enjoy your time!!!

mrd, nuggets make it all worth while. Your daughter's got such a sense of patience. I wish I could go around with the energy to search for things. I just don't. Also, a paying job will be wonderful!!! Good luck!!

famita, it's an unfortunate good news and I am glad you will receive the closure that is much needed sooner than later.

Unk what a sexy car!

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2927064;
    swingkat congrats on the raise, the money back on taxes and the weight loss!! All three are terrific.

bama enjoy your time!!!

mrd, nuggets make it all worth while. Your daughter's got such a sense of patience. I wish I could go around with the energy to search for things. I just don't. Also, a paying job will be wonderful!!! Good luck!!

famita, it's an unfortunate good news and I am glad you will receive the closure that is much needed sooner than later.

Unk what a sexy car!
    Shopping with my daughter tries my patience. She takes FOREVER! and looks at absolutely EVERYTHING!
    Me, I go in, look a bit and I'm done. I am NOT a marathon shopper. But then again, I don't get the good things she does for the prices she does. I should hire her to shop for me, but I'd be afraid to wear what she picks out.

Famita, glad that you have finally gotten the corrected documents. I know that will make the rest of what you have to do easier. Hugs to you still.

Well my parents are here and so far it's going great, except that I had a major coughing fit and then I started to hyper ventilate. I think I scared my Mom though.

Unk: You know that your car is a Chick Magnet!!

myrosiedog: YAY , congrats on getting a paying part-time job!

ShayboII: Oh, I hope your Mom helps you re-cuperate and you feel much better soon! Sending you healing energies!
    ----

My great news is that someone cancelled out of a face and bodypainting workshop that was Sold Out and I got the open spot! It's for Mark Reid who is fabulous. So now I'm taking two workshops back to back with a party in the middle. I am already starting to rest up.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2926216;
    Great news everyone!

Well the museum has asked me if I'm interested in a part time paying job starting in June. I am to go next week to talk to them about it officially, but it may be just what I was angling for! Wish me luck. I sure hope this works out this time.
    It WILL work out for you dear lady.

Congratulations to everyone! I must not have checked this thread in a while because I feel like I just read about 50 good news posts. It was really nice to hear all that happy news at once.

MRD

My good news is that I straightened up the house, put dinner in the crockpot and now I am going to go sit outside and enjoy the beautiful day and sunshine and just read all afternoon. I don't have to really DO anything and I'm taking advantage of it. I have a busy week ahead and so today is going to be a lazy day!

This is not news, but I thought it was hilarious. My Dad has a little two-seater convertible and he brought it to our house today to park it in our garage. My parents are having their kitchen demolished and then rebuilt and wanted "the little car" out of the way of the workmen and dumpsters that will be at their house. So, I forced Hubby to clean HIS crap out of the garage to make room for this car. Parents arrive and it was hilarious! It was like they were tucking a child into bed. This car has it's own blanket and a special cover. Daddy did give ME the key to the car but I swear, he had tears in his eyes as he drove off and left it here. He'll be back for a visit/cookout with hubby's parents in two weeks, so I guess he can visit his precious car then!
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

+ Reply to Thread