+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 830 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152552 ... LastLast
Like Tree657Likes

Thread: Share your good news

Well it's about *freakin'* time, Sis! *does a happy dance*

I have lots of eligible friends...what's your flavor of the month, fireman, rocker, working professional, bitter and jaded, etc??

*whips out the address book*
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Quote Originally Posted by libra1022
    Somebody find me a date now 'k?
    Yo, Libs...how you doin'?

Well as of this morning at just about 9am I'm officially legally single Afte 2 1/2 years of being separated from my husband I finally filed the divorce papers a couple of months ago and had my final hearing this morning to set me free back into the single pool. Somebody find me a date now 'k?
    One of my house mates is single and very nice. So if you are in New York some time, I'll hook you up.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Well as of this morning at just about 9am I'm officially legally single Afte 2 1/2 years of being separated from my husband I finally filed the divorce papers a couple of months ago and had my final hearing this morning to set me free back into the single pool. Somebody find me a date now 'k?
    Good for you doll! If you visit NY and Astro's mates don't work, I can find one for ya!

My good news for the day is that my Mom (who lives in the apartment in our mother/daughter) decided to make PRIME RIB for dinner. Hello? It's not a holiday, is it? Not only do I not have to cook, but I'm having prime rib! Wheeeeeee

Yay Libs!!! Everyone watch out, Libs is on the loose

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Grats on being single again heh
    I too have good news.. and in my opinion its be about time!

After 4 years of staying home to be a mom.. I got a job.. like a real one where they are gonna pay me and stuff, heh. Start tomorrow! Can't wait!!

*Runs off to do another happy dance*

My Good News

The doctor says it was because of my added stress from exams (oh the life of a university student)

But i was having terrible night terrors (screaming blody murder in the middle of the night and scaring the crap out of my family and my entire neighborhood for that matter)

But thank god, the night terrors have stopped ...

But I do sleep with a night light now ... lol

Well this is good news sort off

The good news part: I am going to be seeing my best friend from college that who I haven't seen in 5 years and we are going to Las Vegas for the weekend. She is only going to be over from Italy once in her life so we have to go there right? :

of course....I have like no money....but at least I get to see her and stuff.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I'm in NY and single! HAnd em' over! Libs, NY has enough single and looking people!

Mine is after meeting NO men, I actually put up a personals ad. And only got one response that discussed 'member size' (and not like the FORT member size, because I'm sure that's quite large ) Not only that, I met one guy who was really nice, and e-mailed me that I was prettier than my picture. I'm happy.

My good news: I'm finally an aunt! My brother and his wife had a beautiful little boy...now I have someone to spoil, since I have none of my own.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

+ Reply to Thread