+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree657Likes

Thread: Share your good news

Re: Share your good news

Thanks. We're making guacamole because the neighbor's wife loves it. I had a glass of wine right now so I'm feeling a bit more at ease and will just let it flow when I get there!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Okay, so my good news for today (well, technically, its about yesterday). My high school's men and women basketball teams both made state finals, and both games were in the Arco Arena in Sacramento. The school provided a charter bus so that some of us could go and watch it (the arena is 2 hours away).

Well the girls were first, and they won! It was such an exciting game. Then came the guys, and unfortunately they lost. But regardless, they were both great games, and I enjoyed both of them.

The games were aired on TV. They had some shots of the audience, and I ended up being on TV!

I just got back, and boy, am I tired.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2844205;
    Okay, so my good news for today (well, technically, its about yesterday). My high school's men and women basketball teams both made state finals, and both games were in the Arco Arena in Sacramento. The school provided a charter bus so that some of us could go and watch it (the arena is 2 hours away).

Well the girls were first, and they won! It was such an exciting game. Then came the guys, and unfortunately they lost. But regardless, they were both great games, and I enjoyed both of them.

The games were aired on TV. They had some shots of the audience, and I ended up being on TV!

I just got back, and boy, am I tired.
    Congratulations to both of your school's teams CrossingGuard ....that's quite an accomplishment. My kids' school boys team made it as far as the semi-finals in the state tournament, not bad for a rural little school.
    CYA

Quote Originally Posted by Vonna;2838079;
    ..Well today, after a whole year, I finally made a hair appointment... So next week I will get a "new me"...yippee!!!
    Yay! So, where's the new you photo?!

crossingguard: That's great!

buglover: I hope your party went well!

-----------
    My good news is that I helped my evil twin sinister shop for and find not only an appropriate cocktail dress but a pair of great black patent leather shoes; both at 40% off! It's so hard to make her happy. I'm exhausted but glad the pressure is off to find something!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Yes buglover I'm curious to hear more about how your party went.

misskitty, shopping can be exhausting. I'm glad you helped your sinister find stuff and at sale prices too!!

Oh, I forget which thread I went off on, but let's say the party was great! It was after the party mr buglover and I had a tiff...lol
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2864220;
    Oh, I forget which thread I went off on, but let's say the party was great! It was after the party mr buglover and I had a tiff...lol
    So, will you let us in on what happened?
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Wwell, today I get to go out with my friends! After being stuck at home for two weeks with the flu virus, I'm finally better and I get to spend the last week of my spring break the way I want to.

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2867276;
    So, will you let us in on what happened?
    I got a little tipsy and according to mr buglover got a little loud and wouldn't let anyone talk which isn't true. The neighbor and I were discussing ex's and kids and he wasn't actually talking to anyone but me. We both got a little loud, not screaming loud, just a little loud and mr buglover actually was irritated with me when we went home. Let's just say he apologized the next day and said he was being selfish when he said that. (I think he wants to be the center of attention alot)..lol
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by starburst.;2867283;
    Wwell, today I get to go out with my friends! After being stuck at home for two weeks with the flu virus, I'm finally better and I get to spend the last week of my spring break the way I want to.
    That's very good news starburst! Nothing like being stuck at home when you could be having fun!
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread