+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 830 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100150550 ... LastLast
Like Tree657Likes

Thread: Share your good news

That's great, Jluvs. Dads sure are cool, aren't they?

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Marleybone - Yay! Save that message on your machine when you need to hear his voice

Jluvs - Dads rule! Sorry about the student teaching breaking the bank - it will all be worth it!

My good news for today is that the rain has (finally!!) subsided and I will be able to get my walk in tomorrow morning as planned.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by marybethp

My good news for today is that the rain has (finally!!) subsided and I will be able to get my walk in tomorrow morning as planned.

Good news for some... bad for others. I'm a lover of rain. The harder the rain, the happier I am.

Much fun to be had in the rain....

Having said that... I'm happy for you that you'll be able to get that walk....

Things Happen............ J1NVUPatricia's Avatar
    Ivory's Sweet 16 was fun, too me. I looked really nice. So did all of J1NVU. Kareem and them was there too. i have'nt seen them in so long. The only thing is that Ivory was'nt happy and an argument ended up happening. Other than that all was well.
    Love is very complicated and complex thing that can be expressed in many different ways. No one really knows the true meaning of love.
    Love Always Patricia

Quote Originally Posted by haejin
    I finally got new sneakers today! And to keep in fashion with my apparently "eccentric" taste (according to my friends), those sneakers are green! I love them.
    Green sneakers are sooooo cool! I had to buy my son (a freshman in high school) new tennis shoes. Guess what size...just guess....bigger, bigger...size 15!!!!!!!! That is 2 whole sizes bigger than his dad and 5 whole sizes bigger than his older brother!! Good thing we live by an outlet mall and ADIDAS stocks really HUGE sizes at reasonable prices. That boy is 15 years old 6'3" (2" shorter than his dad). When oh when will he stop growing?!? Oh well...at least he is good at changing lightbulbs and cleaning off the top of the fridge.

Hold on to your hats and say prayers for your children (just kidding )

I am now an officially certified teacher for grades K-6 in California

Ana, yikes! Boys' feet are getting bigger and bigger every year. I have friends who are parents of boys, and I swear, their feet alone can take up an entire room.

JLuvs -- CONGRATULATIONS! You'll be a fabulous teacher.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

I finally have some significant good news to report!

I've been accepted to the French Culinary Institute in New York!!! I'll be studying Pastry Arts starting in August. It's gonna be expensive but I'm sure it'll be worth every penny the bank loans me.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepysluggo
    I finally have some significant good news to report!

I've been accepted to the French Culinary Institute in New York!!! I'll be studying Pastry Arts starting in August. It's gonna be expensive but I'm sure it'll be worth every penny the bank loans me.

Congrats! I'll happily come get some cream puffs - you know, the ones you overfill?

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs
    I am now an officially certified teacher for grades K-6 in California
    Yay!! Congratulations!!

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    JLuvs: Arenít parents just the BEST! I donít know what Iíd do without the love and support of my parents and friends. And, congratulations on becoming a certified teacher.

Sleepy: Thatís awesome you were accepted to culinary school.
    Wow, bakingÖ thatís a 4-letter word to me (well, the BAKE part of it).

And to anyone else I missedÖ
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

+ Reply to Thread