+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 829 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999149549 ... LastLast
Like Tree631Likes

Thread: Share your good news

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar
    jd-just go out and buy yourself a bikini! No one will know you and won't care. And you shouldn't care either! When you get there, the weather will just be so beautiful that it really won't matter! You have got to let the sun shine on you so we can reap the rewards through osmosis-or maybe we all can go with you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.
    One problem haunts me, however. Where can I pick up one of those granny bathing suits that covers from ankles to neck? I don't think the bikini will be making the cut this year.
    JD, there is such a huge variety of suits out there nowadays. Get a 2 piece Tankini! I bought some for a trip we took after giving birth to my daughter. I also took a pair of board shorts to wear over the bottoms. You could walk around in them and swim in them and still look respectable. Another option is the tankini/short set. Some good places to look are Lands End sold at Sears, Nordstrom and J.Crew. Target also had a huge selection with great colors when I was there the other day and the prices might be far more reasonable if you don't think you will wear the suit a whole lot after this trip.

Some samples below:
    Attached Images Attached Images

My good news is my daughter is home on spring break and we've just been getting along so awesome. We are spending tomorrow with family and I've taken Monday off to go to N.H to spend time with more family (with my baby)
    And! It's a Saturday night and it's 8 p.m and I'm alone and I'm feeling OK with that. Saturdays were very hard for awhile after a breakup and no longer am I feeling that!

Just happy !

(I love holidays too)!

Things Happen............ J1NVUPatricia's Avatar
    Today i bought a lot of stuff.
    I went to Century 21 on Fulton St and bought a Le Tigre Sweater for $44. I caught a good sale. Le Tigre sweaters are usually $80. Did i do good or what? Then at Moddell's i bought a pair of Constructs for $80. I paid too much for them though.
    I went to Fordahm and bought some socks, another cheap shirt and a book.

My friend said he might buy me a pink ipod.

Ivory's Sweet 16 is on satuday and i can't wait. I can not wait.
    Love is very complicated and complex thing that can be expressed in many different ways. No one really knows the true meaning of love.
    Love Always Patricia

Premium Member
    My son called yesterday. He's starting his 3rd week of AF basic training. This is the first time we've heard from him, of course I missed his call because I was at work but I feel so much better knowing that he sounded good and he's doing ok.

I finally got new sneakers today! And to keep in fashion with my apparently "eccentric" taste (according to my friends), those sneakers are green! I love them.
    Gustav Holst was right!

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JaaaaaaaaaaaDeeeeeeeeeeeee
    One problem haunts me, however. Where can I pick up one of those granny bathing suits that covers from ankles to neck? I don't think the bikini will be making the cut this year.
    JD -- like you *really* need a granny suit. Give me a break. You have a better body than most 20 year olds.
    Awesome bathing suit shot of JD -- double click on attachment!!!
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

As of this morning I had only $70 to my name and I was not going to be able to pay any of my bills this month

Student teaching really bankrupted me.

But this afternoon my Dad stopped by with a suprise check that will pull me through to my next pay day on May 9

Kudos to my Dad for surprises at the right time

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs
    As of this morning I had only $70 to my name and I was not going to be able to pay any of my bills this month

Student teaching really bankrupted me.

But this afternoon my Dad stopped by with a suprise check that will pull me through to my next pay day on May 9

Kudos to my Dad for surprises at the right time

Thats way cool! *Big hug for Dad* Sometimes they do surprise us at the perfect time

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone
    My son called yesterday. He's starting his 3rd week of AF basic training. This is the first time we've heard from him, of course I missed his call because I was at work but I feel so much better knowing that he sounded good and he's doing ok.

Thats awesome. While I'm sorry you didn't get to talk with him live.. at least he called. Piece of mind can do wonders.

+ Reply to Thread