+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree657Likes

Thread: Share your good news

Re: Share your good news

Positive thoughts going your way, veejer. And I love it that you put it in a positive light in stead of the negative.

MRD

Veej, how scary, but glad she's reasonably ok. My thoughts and prayers are with you both. Keep thinking positively.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

veejer - I'm so happy to hear your mom wasn't hurt worse. No matter how bad things are, they can always be worse. I'll keep your mom and your family in my prayers.

veejer, I'm thinking of your mom and family and sending healing thoughts your way!

Crabby Cancerian remote_goddess's Avatar
    Where everything has a slight "down-under" flavor and all the pretty boys are named Michael Johns...

veejer, add me to the list of FoRT friends rallying for your mom's speedy recovery. I'm sorry she, and the rest of your family, had to go through this, but a positive attitude is some of the best support you can give each other. Hugs to you and yours.

veejer: My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family for a speedy recovery for your dear mom. My gosh, that must have been terribly scary and upsetting! Sending lots of positive energy your way. In light of everything, I do hope that you are all able to enjoy the holidays together.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Hey Veej hope your Mom is feeling better real soon. I'm so glad that it wasn't worse. LOTS and LOTS of HUGS.
    My good news is my dryer lives it was the out let that was bad not the dryer.

Thank you everyone for all the thoughts, prayers and kind words of encouragement.

My good news today is that we brought my mom home from the hospital yesterday. When they told me Wednesday, after they removed her drainage tube, that she would go home the next day, I didn't think it was possible. But she rapidly gained strength as she was allowed to move around and walk.

I spent the night there but as she doesn't need me constantly, I came home (about 3 minutes drive) to take care of some things here. I'm really tired and will be glad when my sister arrives the day after Christmas.

We'd have brought her to our house, but we don't have a first floor bedroom and I think the stairs would be too much at the moment. She has a nice compact, ground floor apartment that she is able to maneuver around quite well, even without the walker they sent home with her.

Thanks again everyone!!!
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

Crabby Cancerian remote_goddess's Avatar
    Where everything has a slight "down-under" flavor and all the pretty boys are named Michael Johns...

Veej, that's wonderful news! Here's hoping and praying that things continue to improve so quickly for her.

MRD

Great news on your mom. I hope she continues to make a rapid recovery.

My good news is that I found the insulated work suit my husband wanted and it was cheaper than I thought because I went to the Army/Navy store and got it. And I got him an 82nd Airborne hat and license plate for his truck too because I got the insultated suit for way cheaper than Walhell has them for.

So hubby will have gifts under the tree. He usually gets shafted at Christmas and I wanted him to have something this year and not just something he has to use for work.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

+ Reply to Thread