+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4087Likes

Thread: Share your good news

Re: Share your good news

You bet we remember you two talking about that. Congratulations, Gut, you are an inspiration for all of us here, and we're just thrilled for you. You rock and to prove it, here you go:

P.S. Mr. Rose has been cancer-free going on 20 years now, and he said it's good to have you in the done-with-that-crap camp.
    Last edited by roseskid; 07-26-2007 at 09:39 PM.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Woo-Hoo Gut! That's great!

Gut, I'm so happy to read that you are in the clear, and can put that behind you. My sister is a cancer survivor, 16 years next month. She couldn't be more vibrant and thriving! Congratulations to you .
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

lei

Aww, Gutmutter, that is just the best news.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;2491137;
    I want to add my congratulations, rosekid. That is just wonderful. I got the results from my last MRI and am officially cancer free and done with treatment. Yea! Anyone remember 2 years ago when Pomeraniac drove me to chemo in her jeep with the top down and all my hair blew away? That was hysterical. We laughed so hard that day.

Of Course we remember and I say to you CONGRATULATIONS!
    And this was my avatar.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    - The Dean Martin Show -
    Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

https://www.facebook.com/paul.bischoff.12

Congrats to Roses on the anniversary and Gut on the clean bill of health.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Congratulations Gut. Terrific news for terrific person. Now enjoy.
    Finally, after 22 years I got my honeymoon. Niagara Falls in February. Whats next the beach in December?

katgib13

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;2491137;
    I want to add my congratulations, rosekid. That is just wonderful. I got the results from my last MRI and am officially cancer free and done with treatment. Yea! Anyone remember 2 years ago when Pomeraniac drove me to chemo in her jeep with the top down and all my hair blew away? That was hysterical. We laughed so hard that day.
    Gut, that is the most wonderful news! I'm so happy for you and I have to say...you are an inspiration! I'm sending you a great big, ginormous hug across the internet! I'm also keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't come back!

My good news....My nieces were here for two weeks. The two younger ones. The third week, one went home and her older sister came. Two more weeks passed and they are all safe and sound back at home. What was supposed to be a 2 week visit turned into a month! I'm not complaining because I do love them more than anything and I enjoy having girls in the house to counteract all this damn testosterone! But whew! Those girls can eat! I spent quite a bit extra for groceries. I was constantly running out of everything and I couldn't keep a jar of pickles in this house no matter how hard I tried! Anyway, they are gone and I miss them, but my house is clean again and my kitchen is restocked. We had a blast, though!

Also, their father (my brother) has always had a drug problem. He went to jail for awhile for selling dope. He just got out not too long ago (earlier than expected) and I'm almost positive he isn't using anymore. His whole demeanor is different, he actually has money now and he is working 2 jobs and going to church 3 times a week. He really seemed like his old self and I'm so proud of him! He seems to be trying really hard.

Here is a pic of my niece and myself from her visit. I'm the short, old one. (Ignore the door...it's getting painted soon...LOL)

Last edited by katgib13; 07-27-2007 at 01:43 AM.

BELATED HAPPY 25th ANNIVERSARY ROSESKID!!! I hope you enjoy many, many more!

AND CONGRATULATIONS TO GUTMUTTER!! ASTOUNDING NEWS! You are such an inspiration!

Katgib! I read your story in the other thread! You are a dear to take care of all your nieces! You are a cutie-patootie and a sweetheart!

My little good news is I have put a hold on all my house reno's until this heat wave quits. And I am going to my sweeties and spend Sat. at the lake enjoying the sun and sand! And on Sunday, I'm taking more painting lessons from a lady who JUST won 3rd place in the World Bodypainting Championships in Austria! I'll be home Monday....I can't bear to be away from my kitts any longer.
    Last edited by misskitty; 07-27-2007 at 04:08 AM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

katgib13

Yay! More painting lessons! I can't draw to save my life, let alone paint. I'm a little envious of people who can. I think it would be a great stress reliever. Have fun at the lake! That is one of my favorite things to do...spend a lazy day on the beach.

+ Reply to Thread