+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree631Likes

Thread: Share your good news

I Is Stephanie
    Good luck misskitty!

Now, if you don't mind my asking, assuming you win, what will you do with all that money?
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

Quote Originally Posted by 11sstephanie;2313247;
    Good luck misskitty!

Now, if you don't mind my asking, assuming you win, what will you do with all that money?
    I heard a rumor that she was going to so send it some guy in Kansas who has two Newfoundland dogs that she would no doubt admire if she were to meet them (him, not so much )
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

I Is Stephanie
    Aw, I guess that puts to rest the rumor that it was going to a little girl in Massachusetts who always needs a couple of bucks... :-/
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

Re: Share your good news

I haven't checked my lotto ticket yet. There are two winners. One is a group of 20 carpenters who share almost 20 million! The other winner has not yet come forward. Yes, it could be me. I'll let you know.

My good news is that I'm going to see my sweetie Thursday night! We're taking a weekend bodypainting class together. No, we are not the models. Should be great fun. Then he's driving me home and visiting for a couple days before he heads back. We haven't seen each other since mid-Feb. Grandpa says he can watch my kitties. I'm so excited!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

That would be a fun thread - what would you do if you won the lottery? I'd try to be as generous as I could and still secure my financial independence. I'd be on the plane back to Africa as soon as the check cleared, for one. Good news? We have a tradition called the River Rat Race that involves a parade, sidewalk sales, carnival with rides ($$$$) and hundreds of canoes jostling down an icy river. I was to go with my Little Sister today (it is very cold and raw) but she acted up in school this week doing a trial run of no meds for her ADHD and her mom took our day away as punishment. While I think that's totally wrong, I'm not the mom and what it means for me is not having to do that whole ordeal this year.
    Count your blessings!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;2330089;
    That would be a fun thread - what would you do if you won the lottery? I'd try to be as generous as I could and still secure my financial independence. I'd be on the plane back to Africa as soon as the check cleared, for one. Good news? We have a tradition called the River Rat Race that involves a parade, sidewalk sales, carnival with rides ($$$$) and hundreds of canoes jostling down an icy river. I was to go with my Little Sister today (it is very cold and raw) but she acted up in school this week doing a trial run of no meds for her ADHD and her mom took our day away as punishment. While I think that's totally wrong, I'm not the mom and what it means for me is not having to do that whole ordeal this year.
    Apparently there was such a thread---Rattus just bumped it up. I guess that's a "share your hypothetical good news" thread!

I just booked a ticket on the spur of the moment to go see my Mum and stepdad next weekend. They finally finished the cabin and are having an open house and my Mum asked if I could come. I actually go the very last seat on the plane

They don't know I am coming yet But I know my Mum really wanted me to be there.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

What fun! Have a great trip. I'm sure they'll be thrilled.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;2330446;
    What fun! Have a great trip. I'm sure they'll be thrilled.

My Mum just called and I said Mum I got a plane ticket to come see you. When I told her when she yelped She is going to play hooky from work on Monday since I am there for such a short time. She asked me if I could take me dog home with me
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Yea! Hope you have a great time together. Will this be your first time seeing the cabin?
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread