+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 830 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435363738394041424344454647484989139539 ... LastLast
Like Tree657Likes

Thread: Share your good news

Quote Originally Posted by Zhora
    I know! Can you believe this weather we're having, Mariner?!? It's downright crazy. Seattle in February...who woulda thunk it!
    I've been stuck in rain for days! (SF Bay Area) I think we're getting your share, grrrr.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Um, yeah, I'll cry you a river Hep...

We'll actually have a helluva summer now because there is no snow pack. Water conservation can be a killer around here.
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

Quote Originally Posted by Zhora
    I know! Can you believe this weather we're having, Mariner?!? It's downright crazy. Seattle in February...who woulda thunk it!

Shhhhhhh! Maybe we shouldn't tell anyone or they'll all move here and it will take us 3 hours to commute to work instead of an hour and a half.
    Too true. Unfortunately, you are right about the drought. I'm about to go walk the dog to the local pet store to enjoy the end of the day.

hey Z!! Good to hear it. I'm so thankful that Spring will start off right for you
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Umm, my good news. Let me think. I dont really have any, except that I am getting baptized on Easter Sunday And I am nervous because I hate going up in front of people, especially my church. Even if its for a good reason!

Premium Member
    Good for you weathergirl! You'll do fine, and you'll remember this special day all your life.

I will remember this forever. I am excited and nervous at the same time

Way to go weather girl! And I was coming in here to type some frivolous thing (which I will anyway) but I'm really proud of you!

As for mine, I'm just slightly proud that this very fit little 19/20 year old guy at the fitness store was hitting on me and asked me out

I'm 27 and have been battling my weight for a while. At still over 40 pounds overweight, it made my week.

and no, I didn't take him up on it, but boy - I came close. The first time I was talked out of buying anything by the clerk (he told me that the gym should pay me for making them look so good )

Aww. How sweet!! LOL. Had you ever seen him before he tried to ask you out?? Did you know him, or were you aquaintances? (this is what happens when my mom tries to broaden my vocab, i use big words....haha) Well, I am glad that made your day!

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by weathergirl91
    Umm, my good news. Let me think. I dont really have any, except that I am getting baptized on Easter Sunday And I am nervous because I hate going up in front of people, especially my church. Even if its for a good reason!
    weathergirl! That's so cool! I got confirmed last month and it was a really great experience. Try not to be nervous. You'll do great!

+ Reply to Thread