+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 829 FirstFirst ... 28293031323334353637383940414243444546474888138538 ... LastLast
Like Tree631Likes

Thread: Share your good news

I got a Brand new 2005 Honda Accord Not even a week ago

You GO, Spike!

Pinkie . . . Don't you feel a sense of POWER with the parking, now?????? You've got it down, and that's great!

Congratulations, both of you guys!!!!!!!!

Last edited by ness; 02-18-2005 at 08:35 PM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Thanks EVERYBODY for all the congrats!

I'm havin' a ball, but SERIOUSLY missin' y'all!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I get to spend tomorrow afternoon with my dearest friend. We realized last night while talking on the phone that we haven't seen each other in TWO YEARS! Another old friend, (that I haven't seen in even longer), is going to drop by with his newly adopted baby to spend the afternoon with us.

Having very recently left a less-than-perfect relationship I'm totally excited to reconnect with people and have friends that I can be myself with again. It's like having a second chance at life, and I'm totally ecstatic.
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

Good for you Zhora. Enjoy your day.

That's wonderful, Z! I hope you have a great time.

Thanks guys! One of the other great things is that I'm back in the city again. I've been living in the 'burbs and it's been a really isolating feeling. Today I woke up and walked around the city, soaking in all of the sights, sounds, and smells. I loved it! I've always enjoyed getting back to nature, but I'm really a city girl at heart.
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

Quote Originally Posted by Zhora
    Thanks guys! One of the other great things is that I'm back in the city again. I've been living in the 'burbs and it's been a really isolating feeling. Today I woke up and walked around the city, soaking in all of the sights, sounds, and smells. I loved it! I've always enjoyed getting back to nature, but I'm really a city girl at heart.
    And, a beautiful day it's been. I love the city too.

I know! Can you believe this weather we're having, Mariner?!? It's downright crazy. Seattle in February...who woulda thunk it!

Shhhhhhh! Maybe we shouldn't tell anyone or they'll all move here and it will take us 3 hours to commute to work instead of an hour and a half.
    -Richard Brautigan

That's great news, Zhora. Wow, even your avatar is glowing. I'm glad you shared here where you have a lot of people who think of you fondly.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread