+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 836 FirstFirst ... 26272829303132333435363738394041424344454686136536 ... LastLast
Like Tree811Likes

Thread: Share your good news

Will don't have any fun. madbanana's Avatar
    I just got a new job!...I just started a new semester in grade 10 and im off to a really good start! looks like it will be a good rest of the school year...AND im almost done drivers ed!!!
    peace;
    it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart

Madbanana!
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I just got Velvet Revolver tickets! And on Saturday I am waking up early to get tickets to go see The Killers!! I cannot wait.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    MadBanana!!! With your new job...lunch is on you!!

Clipse!! How exciting! Enjoy yourself!!!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Things Happen............ J1NVUPatricia's Avatar
    the good news that i have is that my mom actually took a good look on my report card. see, what had happened was, in the first marking period i had did bad. my average was 70.00. in the second marking period i did better. my average was a 75.00. i didn't fail any classes. but on my third and most recent report card i went up in every single one of my classes, BUT i failed gym. my average was 77.86. my mother didn't even look at the rest of the report card.. all she looked at was the point that i failed gym and didn't see my progress. she put me on punishment and everything. i was so mad. but yesterday i sat down with her and told her that i was very mad that she was being so unfair. of course she didn't think she was. i took out my report card and showed her that she was being extremely unfair. she looked at it and hugged me. she apologized like crazy adn took me off punishment. tonight she is giving me fifty dollars. but she is still mad that i was lazy enough to fail gym. i could understand that but i am taking a class that is going to reverse that failing grade. so my mom is not mad at me anymore, I'm not on punishment and all is well. FOR NOW.
    Love is very complicated and complex thing that can be expressed in many different ways. No one really knows the true meaning of love.
    Love Always Patricia

I don't have any big plans, but I do have a vacation next week! Nine days to do...whatever! Yaaaahooo! (My last time off was in September, so I am more than ready)
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I woke up at 9am (which is very rare for me on a weekend) to get The Killers tickets online. They were all sold out, so I went up to ticketmaster in the mall to get my Velvet Revolver tickets I bought earlier and the woman said I had to wait untill Wednesday to get them now instead of today. So I decided to ask if they had any Killers tickets. She first said "I think they are sold out" but asked another woman there and they had two left that someone had just called and said they didn't want them. So long story short I got the tickets and they were probably one of the very few left.

I leave for my first vacation in over 28 years on Friday! I've been packed since December. I am so excited that I can hardly stand it!!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by famita
    I leave for my first vacation in over 28 years on Friday! I've been packed since December. I am so excited that I can hardly stand it!!

famita, I hope you have a wonderful time. Be sure to post your vacation pictures. Where are you going?
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

This is a bit odd good news. I had second interview to a photographer position yesterday, and I was one of the last two candidates they decided between. I didn't get the job - they called this morning that they hired the other person (who had more work experience related to the job), but I am still absolutely thrilled. I saw the pile of applications, and to be one of the last two I just thought "wow", plus I do not think I have ever in my life been so excited about a potential job, so I think I finally know what I should do for living Maybe I did not get the job this time, but I learned so much about myself, and I am very happy about that (I have had such a hard time deciding what exactly do I want to do now that I have my degree). This is really funny, I should be disappointed, but I just can't stop smiling.

ps. Famita, I hope you have a great vacation!
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

+ Reply to Thread