+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree631Likes

Thread: Share your good news

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2214613;
    Anytime I hear of someone quitting smoking it makes my day. I quit 5 years ago after 32 years of a 2 pack a day habit. One of the best things I ever did.

Good for you Unklescott.
    One of the strongest things I ever saw my dad do was walk away from a lifetime pack-a-day of Lucky Strikes habit. He put his cigarettes down one day and to my knowledge never looked back. I really admired him for that.

prhoshay: good for your friends too. Having friends like you to support them will be a great help.

My good news: My daughter got her Christmas box in the mail today!!! It was apparently caught up in the 100s of semis full of mail stranded along the I-25 corridor during the holiday storms. I mailed it around the 12th of December. I thought it was gone and lost forever. Finally arrived safe and sound.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Congrats to all who've quit smoking (and whose friends/relatives have as well). That's a wonderful accomplishment and you should all be very proud of yourselves!!!!!

And anemone, I'm so glad she got her gift! Yay!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Unklescott, congratulations on your mental muscle!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Woohoo...good luck to the smokers that had the courage and fortitude to quit! My good news is that I arranged for my daughter's bf to join us in Chile on a trip. He seems like a really nice boy, and is so excited to experience another culture. Of course my husband wants to check him out

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Good news here: Another grandbaby has arrived! We finally got a boy - and he's the cutest, happiest little feller ever! His name is Titan, and he's a real warrior. I'm the luckiest and proudest mom and grandmom ever.

Congrats J.D!!!

My good news; It's my and Mr. Fatale's 4 year anniversary today!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile;2215525;
    My good news is that I arranged for my daughter's bf to join us in Chile on a trip.
    Who wouldn't want to go to Chile?!! That sounds like it's going to be fun...and yes, check him out to make sure he's good enough for her!!!!

femme fatale, happy anniversary!

And J.D., try to post a photo of the little cutie some time if you get a chance! Cngrats!

Congrats to femme fatale on her anniversary, to J.D. on the arrival of her grandson and to all who have given up smoking.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by J.D.;2215743;
    Good news here: Another grandbaby has arrived! We finally got a boy - and he's the cutest, happiest little feller ever! His name is Titan, and he's a real warrior. I'm the luckiest and proudest mom and grandmom ever.
    Congratulations, J.D.!!! I know exactly how you feel. My son was the first boy in my family in 36 years. I think you all are going to have a ball! Love the name 'Titan'!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Congrats JD! I thought for sure his name would be Kid, or something with the initials KR Kidding. Much congratulations - enjoy every sweet baby coo!!!

+ Reply to Thread