+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree657Likes

Thread: Share your good news

Congratulations catmom3
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Congrats, catmom3! That is so exciting.

catmom3, congratulations on becoming a grandparent. Let the spoiling begin!

My good news isn't nearly as exciting but coincidentally after just talking about this product in the recipes thread yesterday, my mom called me today and told me she and her boyfriend got me a Magic Bullet! But the weather was yucky today so I haven't picked it up from her yet. We've had great weather ALL week (even running the A/C on some days) but today the weather sucks . I guess that could go in the pet peeves thread!

Anyway, I'm excited because I have visions of making all these low-fat smoothies to aid in my New Year plan to eat healthier. I'm definitely picking it up tomorrow!

MRD
    Congratulations Catmom. A New Year's Baby, how exciting!

Archie,
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE my magic bullet. I use it a lot and have lately been crushing ice in it for my daughter who's got strep throat.

But it has been a wonder during the holidays for chopping nuts and other stuff for the holiday goodies. And crushing peppermints for my peppermint bark. I usually put them in a bag and hit them with a hammer, but not this year! And it makes great smoothies and its the ONLY thing I've found that will totally blend the supplement shake I have to drink. The stuff is so undissovable, that anything else leaves a sludge of the powder and rice milk in the bottom (like drinking mud), but the bullet gets it all dissolved and drinkable.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Congrats, catmom3!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Congratulations GrandCatmom3! Such wonderful news! I hope everyone is doing well.

ARC and myrosiedog: I love my Magic Bullet too! I just gave my sweetie one last year and he had a ton of fun making different smoothies for his nieces and nephews! My vegetable juicer didn't work well at all but I only tried it once. It did mix up muffin batter really well and is great with frothy eggs and stuff for omelettes! Oh, and it works great for whipping up a quick package of Dr. Oetker mousse!
    ----------

My good news is my sweetie is going to drive up to see me next weekend since I was too sick for New Years!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Hey huys, how does this Magic Bullet thingy differ from a blender (aside from being smaller)? If you like, answer in the Koffee Klatch since this isn't really good news (for me, I mean!).

Congratulations, catmom3! That's probably the best new year's present anyone could get.

Congratulations, Catmom. The Fort's official 2007 New Year's baby!
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Congratulations catmom3 on the new baby. I can't wait to hear the stories and see those pictures. What did she name her?
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread