+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree786Likes

Thread: Share your good news

Yes myrosiedog, go with the flamingo pink....#3...then get you some of those beaded flamingo applique's and put them all over and.... voila..."Florida meets Vegas"...perfect....

You will love Vegas, rosie....it won't be long until you will have explored all of western US

Now if I could just get back out to the East Coast....there's so much more I'd love to see. I've only seen NYC and southern Florida including Key Largo
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

I'm tickled to death to see the Currently Active Users in each thread/forum again. I don't feel like I'm all alone posting.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2191475;
    I'm tickled to death to see the Currently Active Users in each thread/forum again. I don't feel like I'm all alone posting.
    I thought the same things Unk...I like knowing where everyone is at and it really does make you feel like you're not alone!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2191482;
    I thought the same things Unk...I like knowing where everyone is at and it really does make you feel like you're not alone!
    Count me in, too! It's more fun when you see who else is online... (Besides that, I'm just overall nosy!)

I'm A Grandma

I am just about jumping out of my skin. My Step-Daughter had her baby today.
    I think I posted a couple of months ago that she and her husband had invited me to be with them during labor and delivery.
    She has had labor pains on and off for 2 weeks. Well she called me today at 10 AM and said the doctor said this was it. She went fairly quickly and had a beautiful baby girl. 6lbs 7oz. 20 inches 1:33 Pm 1/1/07.

Can you tell I'm excited? I can't wait to share with her growing up with you.

Congratulations To catmom3

I offically welcome you catmom3 to Grandmother's Club....or maybe I should call it Grandparent's Club

You are welcome to gloat, brag, repeat the same story numerous times, share as many pictures as you wish, and we will all oooooh and auuuhhhh with great delight....

I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by Vonna;2192044;
    I offically welcome you catmom3 to Grandmother's Club....or maybe I should call it Grandparent's Club

You are welcome to gloat, brag, repeat the same story numerous times, share as many pictures as you wish, and we will all oooooh and auuuhhhh with great delight....

Thanks Vonna. I will probably be the most annoying Grandma there is

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    catmom3, congrats! What a wonderful New Year's gift! I look forward to hear you bragging about that little baby and posting photos (hopefully), too! YAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vonna;2192044;
    Yes, the Grandparent's Club sounds much better. It's a club for all us cool kids.
    Congrats catmom.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Yeah catmom3....I am so excited and happy for you and the new mom!!! I'm like everyone else...I can't wait to hear all the stories and see all the pictures! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

+ Reply to Thread