+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree786Likes

Thread: Share your good news

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile;2169510;
    Great news Gut! I found out 10 minutes ago that I am going to be a new aunt. Yippee! No one but me knows yet, and I am honoured. I just love the good news thread.
    Well how about that? a new AUNTIE! - congrats

Canuck! How wonderful! Unklescott - I saved your picture which I'll use after Christmas for my avatar. I'm really liking the angel I found for the holiday. Thanks everyone!
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Canuck, congrats on being a new auntie
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

MRD
    Let me say that that is some of the BEST news I have heard in a while! Congrats and continued well wishes for the best of health for you.

You deserve to celebrate. Margaritas at my house for everyone!!!!!! In honor of Gutmutter!!!!!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile;2169510;
    Great news Gut! I found out 10 minutes ago that I am going to be a new aunt. Yippee! No one but me knows yet, and I am honoured. I just love the good news thread.
    Good for you canuckinchile.

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2170340;
    You deserve to celebrate. Margaritas at my house for everyone!!!!!! In honor of Gutmutter!!!!!
    Yea! Margaritas at myrosidegog's!! Congrats to all. Good news is nice during this time of the year!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;2168550;
    My good news: I'm having my one year anniversary mammogram today. I know it's confusing to say it is the one year anniversary of end of treatment when I'm still getting preventative chemo, but I'll take any prayers you have time for. Thanks in advance.
    Hope you are fully recovered and that you enjoy the champagne.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBrat;2168449;
    My good news: I finally upgraded my phone. You know your phone is in need of upgrading when you a- it needs tape to hold the cover together and b- when your phone isnt even offered as the free phone when signing up for a new plan. I showed the phone guy my phone and he just said, "whoa." So now i have a cool new dragon tatoo Razr designed by Ami from Miami Ink. Except I cant take a picture of my dog like i want to, because he is afraid of my phone for some reason.
    Maybe your dog is afraid of your dragon?
    That's great news, Gutmutter!! Congratulations!
    Unklescott--great pic!

Margaritas and champagne! I'm feeling giddy. I went to my cancer support group yesterday and we all had good news, I had just gotten the "all clear", as had another woman, a woman going through chemo has her tumor shrinking after one treatment, another just finished her final treatment, etc. So we were all in a festive mood.
    Count your blessings!

This is my first post; I've been browsing and reading for a while. I have to say that I am amazed at the amount of support that you all provide to one another. That's what prompted me to "take the plunge" and join the fun! I don't have any special good news. Most days are really good days! I just wanted to pop in and say "hi" to everyone. Now that I'm part of the group, I'll be back!

+ Reply to Thread