+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree631Likes

Thread: Share your good news

My good news: I finally upgraded my phone. You know your phone is in need of upgrading when you a- it needs tape to hold the cover together and b- when your phone isnt even offered as the free phone when signing up for a new plan. I showed the phone guy my phone and he just said, "whoa." So now i have a cool new dragon tatoo Razr designed by Ami from Miami Ink. Except I cant take a picture of my dog like i want to, because he is afraid of my phone for some reason.
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

My good news: the first of my Christmas visitors are arriving: my sister-in-law and her hubby. My kids will soon follow so I am getting excited! I have to drive to the airport for the first time though, so I have my fingers crossed since I hate driving here...and I use the term "driving" lightly. More like avoiding accidents.

Yahoo...now I have to get the decs up this weekend, but it seems weird in 80 degree heat. I am putting the "Let it Snow" sign up in the yard anyway!

My good news: I'm having my one year anniversary mammogram today. I know it's confusing to say it is the one year anniversary of end of treatment when I'm still getting preventative chemo, but I'll take any prayers you have time for. Thanks in advance.
    Count your blessings!

Good thoughts going your way Gut! Good luck.

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar
    Gut, that's great news!!!

I finished 3 quilts for christmas presents and have started on the last 2. I hope to be done in time.

Gut, that's wonderful news! Congratulations! My mom is celebrating her 11th year cancer free - we celebrate it twice, once during April when she had the tumour removed, and again in December when she completed her course of chemo. I figure you've been through hell & back - celebrate all year if you want to, you deserve it.

Buffy: What is this?
    Willow: A doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too. ("Gingerbread")

Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey! ("Buffy vs. Dracula")

Well, they made me a little nervous today having me come back in 3 times for more views and then a sonogram, but in the end I got an all clear! I took tylenol 20 min. before the test was scheduled and was sure glad I did. So life is good.
    Count your blessings!

That's great new, Gutmutter!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    That's wonderful news Gut
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

GREAT news, Gutmutter!!
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

+ Reply to Thread