+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree783Likes

Thread: Share your good news

I'm so excited! Today is my boyfriend's debut on the new oldies station in my area. He's been in the business for 30 yrs. and he's a great DJ! I've been listening to him since I was 16 and I consider him my Soul Mate! We've been together almost a year. We have an amazing relationship- so compatable- no arguments about anything, just fun times all the time!
    I'm so proud of him. He's worked at many stations in this area. His last gig was at a station for 10 yrs. before they let him go due to money issues.
    Now he's back where he belongs & I'm just beaming! I love my man!
    I've gotta go now, because we are T Minus 7 minutes- 4:00 is his time to shine!

Quote Originally Posted by BoBoFan;2156243;
    I'm so excited! Today is my boyfriend's debut on the new oldies station in my area. He's been in the business for 30 yrs. and he's a great DJ! I've been listening to him since I was 16 and I consider him my Soul Mate! We've been together almost a year. We have an amazing relationship- so compatable- no arguments about anything, just fun times all the time! I'm so proud of him. He's worked at many stations in this area. His last gig was at a station for 10 yrs. before they let him go due to money issues. Now he's back where he belongs & I'm just beaming! I love my man!
    I've gotta go now, because we are T Minus 7 minutes- 4:00 is his time to shine!
    CONGRATS BoBoFan on your boyfriend's new DJ gig! That's great you and your man are having a great time together as well!

It's after 4:00....so, is he shining?!!!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;2155409;
    My first grandchild was born this morning at 7:14 a.m. Alexis Leigh, 7 lbs. 7 1/2 oz., 21 3/4 inches long, healthy and beautiful. She looks so much like her daddy, my youngest son. I've had almost 3 hours of sleep in the last 49 hours but I'm still flying high right now. One more trip to the hospital when my older boy gets here to see his new neice and then I'll be more than ready to crash for the next 10 hours or so.
    Aw... I babies! Congratulations, Lil Bit. I'll bet you are on cloud 9 right now! I can't wait for grandbabies but I'll probably have to wait a couple more years. Have fun and enjoy that Lil Sweetheart.

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2156396;
    CONGRATS BoBoFan on your boyfriend's new DJ gig! That's great you and your man are having a great time together as well!

It's after 4:00....so, is he shining?!!!
    Thank You So Much MissKitty... I love the man- he's been through Soooo much after losing his 10 yr. gig... now he's right back where he belongs playing the songs of mine & his era- just meant to be!

Congrats to Lil Bit! How exciting... a new grandchild!

My little hand-me-down snowblower worked today!
    It's -32 with windchill and has been steadily snowing. For everyone experiencing the awful cold in the Canadian West lately, you will understand my excitement.

I did my front walks, back deck, walks, and double driveway. Then I did my neighbors. It konked out about 6 times but I got it going again. I couldn't feel my face anymore, so I had a nice hot shower and the feeling is coming back to various part of my body as well.

Now for a hot cup of something!
    Last edited by misskitty; 11-27-2006 at 07:02 PM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Congratulations misskitty. IMO a snowblower is the greatest invention of the 20th century. We haven't had snow here yet but I'm all ready to go when it does.

I love winter and working with my blower.

good news - I was able to work out this morning without using an inhaler. I'm so psyched and feeling great!
    Count your blessings!

That is good news Gutmutter!

Also, congrats to lil bit on the new grandbaby and BoBoFan on your guy's new job, and misskitty on the successful snowblowing. And to everyone else who's had good news lately!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;2159685;
    good news - I was able to work out this morning without using an inhaler. I'm so psyched and feeling great!
    Good for you Gut. I'm so glad you're getting better.

Thanks Hunka-Unkle and ACF. I felt great all day yesterday with a spring in my step. Now, when I see results on the scale, I will really be crowing!
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread