+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree657Likes

Thread: Share your good news

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2132299;
    What was I doing up that early this morning to post??

Anyway, I just got my eye lashes dyed blue black at the local spa. I had a gift certificate that was going to expire and I've never had it done. I make a mess with mascara all the time and my lashes are pretty blond so my eyes just disappear. It was quick and painless so I may do it again.

Does anyone wear false eyelashes everyday these days? Just curious.

I don't know about that, but I almost posted over in pet peeves that I am sick of poking myself in the eye with my mascara wand. Let us know how long the dye lasts.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

FORT Fogey
    It's good to catch up on the good things going on for people! Cookiez, I'm looking forward to seeing those pics you're going to post. Gut, I'm so glad you're finally feeling better. You sure do deserve it!! catmom, you'll have a great time in the delivery room, I'm sure, and misskitty, congratulations on your good boot find and on getting to have snow already. Dang, I wish it would snow here!!

I've got a lot of difficult things going on lately (health-wise) but one good thing that's happened is that the guy I've been seeing just rented the apartment across the hall from mine, and he'll be moving in next month. We're thrilled with the arrangement 'cause we'll be the sole occupants on the second floor of a huge house, and we'll just keep our doors open when we're home so that the animals can run back and forth between the places.

Hell, we'll have so much room up here that we just might get us a pony, too!!!

You're toying with me Pom. I'm dying to hear about this guy.
    Count your blessings!

Yah, Gut, I'm sure that we ALL noticed the lack of information.

FORT Fogey
    The thing is, GutMuduh, I posted a lot of things about him in the "Relationship Challenged" thread, but then PWS brought up a very good point and wrote:

Quote Originally Posted by PWS
    Careful, Pom, or this thread is going to get bumped off relationship challenged and over to share your good news by a mod!
    So there you go. If you want any more info on the guy feel free to PM me or just drive here cough-cough-Gut-cough-cough and meet him in person!

So what if "I" want to check him out? No invitation?
    *But if it's cold there, forget it. He'll keep till spring.*

FORT Fogey
    Aw heck, Muduh, you're always welcome, too. I just happen to know that it's a little easier for Gut and me to visit 'cause we're only about 90 minutes away from each other. Back when Gut and I did our road trips we chatted and discovered that she knows my sister, niece, and nephews!! What a small world.

Another piece of good news on my end is that the very niece who used to work at a gym with some of Gut's relatives got married a couple of weeks ago and is having a big reception tonight at a country club near Gut's town. So I'll be thinking of what a small world it is 'cause every time I visit with those family members we all end up talking sweet about Gut!!!

Muduh, he and I will be travelling in early winter (after I have surgery) so maybe we can swing through your state to say "hello," wherever that is!!!

Pom, would you look at that. That is great news! It's almost as if he's moving in with you, but you still have a place to yourself!!! Congrats.

Pom, come on and we'll go see if Elvis is at home!

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac;2137319;
    The thing is, GutMuduh, I posted a lot of things about him in the "Relationship Challenged" thread, but then PWS brought up a very good point and wrote:

So there you go. If you want any more info on the guy feel free to PM me or just drive here cough-cough-Gut-cough-cough and meet him in person!
    Yes, Muduh, GutMuduh, et al.--take a look at those relationship challenged posts--definitely the most upbeat things you'll see on that thread! And lots of info.
    So WOW, Pom, it really is almost like moving in, as DesertRose said, but you each get your own bathroom, TV watching room, etc.--how to avoid conflict! Way to go! And the animals have their "own" place to retreat as well. Congrats!

+ Reply to Thread