+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 836 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526272829303132333435363738394080130530 ... LastLast
Like Tree821Likes

Thread: Share your good news

Glad you had fun Clipse, but sorry to hear you're in pain. Have fun at work.

How did work go, Clipse?
    Well, kudos to you for seeing the good in a situation where you are in pain! Glad you had fun!

It is nice to see a few of you have moved into new homes. This was our first Christmas in our new home and we are loving it. We moved from a street called village northe to a street called village green. We had looked at about 16 houses and had two to go when we stopped off to see this one. Mr.Feifer knew right away that this was the one, but I had my eye on one that had a contract pending. I am so glad that he was so sure about this one though. It is in a better neighborhood and closer to my parents. Now that we are in this one I can not see us living in the other one at all. This one is set up perfectly for our family. I love it. Happy housewarming to you.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    char, congratulations on the new addition to your family.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieBug
    How did work go, Clipse?
    Well, kudos to you for seeing the good in a situation where you are in pain! Glad you had fun!
    It wasn't as bad as I expected, the heavy lifting was a bit tough but other than that the hardest part was getting in and out of my car during break I am still sore this morning but not so worried about work this time around. It was still worth it, the stories will last forever.

Glad you guys are happy Feif, that's always important with a house

Congrats to all on the new homes. May you have long and happy lives there. A special congrats goes out to Char on the new baby. I'm so happy for you.

I have good news. The biopsy results are back from my colonoscopy. The 2 small polyps they removed were as the nurse put it the "good" kind.

toothdoc

Toothdoc...congratulations. What a relief...now you can get back to improving patients' smiles and/or adding to their stress levels.

Congrats to all posters above on your good news.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    Toothdoc...congratulations. What a relief...now you can get back to improving patients' smiles and/or adding to their stress levels.

Congrats to all posters above on your good news.
    Thanks Rosekid. I'm glad this is behind me. I started having the same problem the other day, but this time I didnt' worry about it b/c I know I'm alright. It's just stress.

toothdoc

ToothDoc glad to hear you are going to be okay...... That's wonderful news.
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

+ Reply to Thread