+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree657Likes

Thread: Share your good news

You are in my thoughts too Lois. I've read how badly you want this baby.

FORT Fogey
    Stargazer and LoisLane, CONGRATULATIONS, YOU TWO!!!!

This is wonderful news and I'm very happy for you guys. I'll keep you in my thoughts that everything just gets better and better and better.

Lois, my aunt was in her late thirties when she got pregnant for the first time. After years of being told she could never have children. Now she has two teenagers. You never know what surprises life can have in store. Good luck.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Thank you everyone! I really appreciate it. And I'm going to think postively and take as good care of myself as I can so I can be a strong incubator for this little creation. I honestly can't believe this...

I was just browsing around the threads and thought I'd share that my 12 yr old's broken ankle is healing nicely and then I saw Lois' news - WOW! We were just posting about this last week! I am very happy for you and will say a prayer that this little one 'takes'. Please keep us informed.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Lois that's great news - positive thoughts coming your way.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Star - how was your first couple days on the job? Congrats and I hope it's the perfect job for you!

Congrats Lois! I can attest after 4 years of no success and some miscarriages, I have a beautiful 8 month old. It can happen!! Congrats!!

Lois Lane Such joyful news! Thoughts and prayers are with you and that little one...bless you ..
    (my daughter inlaw would love that to happen to her too)

crickteen--glad your son is healing well..
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Thanks again all! I really appreciate the support and enthusiasm! We haven't told family, friends or work colleagues yet. Want to wait till after the first trimester...so it feels great to be able to share the joy with my FORT friends. Vonna, tell your DIL that we tried everything that science could offer and gave up after the doc told us it wouldn't happen for us. We were both completely healthy but my eggs weren't working right. And then boom--when we stopped trying, it happened! So it can happen for her, too! Stargazer, I'm about the same age as your aunt was so maybe KIDS will be in the future...but for right now, I'll be really happy with just the one!

cricketeen, that's great about your son's ankle healing!

p.s. The doc confirmed I am pregnant the other day. We're all being cautiously optimistic!
    Last edited by Lois Lane; 09-07-2006 at 08:35 PM.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    I posted in the pregnancy thread but I thought I would share it here too! I delivered by Cesearan Section on Saturday! Coco Magdalena was 3 1/2 weeks early but weighed a healthy 7lbs 1oz. She is in the Neonatal intensive care unit but doing well. We are estatic!!!! I will post pics as soon as possible!!!
    I doing okay just tired and trying to rest.
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

+ Reply to Thread