+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree786Likes

Thread: Share your good news

Good luck with your new job Stargazer and congratulations.

Star! That's wonderful news, and I'm happy to hear you survived orientation day. Congratulations!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Congrats, Stargazer!
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Congrats that is super exciting.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Hey great news

Hey Star thats awesome that you got a new job congrats kiddo. I have good news myself hubby and I just bought a new place. We bought a moblie home for $1,500.00 it just needs some cosmetic work done, but its all ours. We only have to pay lot rental which is about $600.00 that includes water, cable, sewer, trash pick up, and lawn care. I know some of you out there think its nuts, but its the only thing available that was in our budget. Also that was why I wasn't on line as much because were looking for place to live.
    Shaybo
    There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved- George Sand

I don't think you're nuts at all. You're investing your money in a place that you can resell if you want to, unlike paying rent where you have nothing. I'm pleased for you both. Enjoy your new home!

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    I don't think you're nuts at all. You're investing your money in a place that you can resell if you want to, unlike paying rent where you have nothing. I'm pleased for you both. Enjoy your new home!
    Thanks Muduh the reason why I said that is because I live in Southern Florida Hurricane central.
    There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved- George Sand

Congrats Shaybo. Mobile homes can be a good choice to avoid renting. Just remember to evacuate if a hurricane is headed your way. Mobile homes are no place to be during tornadoes or hurricanes. :nono
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    OK, I don't want to jump the gun because I haven't been to the doctor's yet for an official confirmation, but according to the over the counter test I took over the weekend (actually, make that two tests) ... I'm pregnant. I'm completely surprised because, as some of you may remember, my doctor had told me just a few months ago that I wouldn't be able to have children. The husband and I are being cautiously optimistic 'cause I know that a high number of first pregnancies end in miscarriages...but for now, I'm enjoying this completely unexpected surprise, but I will try not to get my hopes up too high. It sucks 'cause it's a holiday weekend and my doctor's office won't be open till Tuesday.

Hopefully, I'll be able to continue with updates either here or in the FORT Parents Section... I'm really hoping that I won't have to go to the "Talk about your Troubles" section.

PLEASE wish me good thoughts. I really can't believe this is happening ...

You're in my prayers, Lois.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread