+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 829 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031323334353637383979129529 ... LastLast
Like Tree631Likes

Thread: Share your good news

Crongrats Charlibug!! You will have so much fun making your new home all you want it to be!

Congrats Charlie on the new house. It is so awesome to find the house that you want. We are moving in to our new one tomorrow. AHHHHHHH!!! Fortunately we found ours the first time out looking. We looked at three other places and hated them. But this one we walked in the door and fell in love. It had only been on the market for two days so we snapped it up quick.

Now to my good news. I always read this thread. But haven't had a lot to add. Although I guess my new house could have been in here. But I do have some great news (that I already shared in the School House Rock thread), we are expecting another little one in August. Not quite planned. We were going to start trying in about three months, so not unwanted in any way, shape or manner. I am so excited.
    At this turning point in our relationship with Earth, we work for an evolution: from dominance to partnership; from fragmentation to connection; from insecurity, to interdependence. The David Suzuki Foundation

Congrats Char!! We are having a FORT Baby boom, did the site go down one day and you all had nothing to do?

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Congrats Charlie!!!!

Congrats Charlie and charfred! Great news and wish you both all the best!

Clipse no TV I guess

Congrats charfred, on both the house and the baby! Yeah!

Congrats Charlie and Char on the house! Congrats Char on the baby!
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Thanks so much everyone for your well-wishes! We had a great weekend and got to spend the whole day yesterday at our new house (for inspections and such). Afterwards, we went to the store and was finally able to spend all the gift certificates we received for wedding presents - it was so much fun! So our wedding gifts turned into Christmas presents, and I feel so blessed for that. I really am floating on cloud nine - the view is great up here, by the way!

Char, I know what you mean about snatching up a house right away - ours was on the market for one day when we found it and made the offer. The good ones go quickly so there's no time to waste. Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy! That's wonderful news! Looks like next year is shaping up to be a good one!

Char, congrats on your upcoming . That's wonderful news.

Charlie, I'm so happy for you!!! There is nothing like buying your first home. You will remember this one always. I'm older, so have more years behind me than some of you (), and have owned three homes, and in every single one of them, I had an intense "feeling" about it the minute I walked in the door. To some people a house is just a building, but for me, it's like they're a living, breathing thing. May you make many happy, warm, wonderful memories in your new home. I am so tickled for you.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

I had the greatest time yesterday. About 7 friends and me went snowboarding. For 6 of us it was our first time and we had a blast. But I had some really hard falls and twisted my knee pretty bad. I woke up this morning with every part of my body being sore, it was so worth it though. Now I have to go to work in 4 hours and work for 10, it should be...interesting.

+ Reply to Thread