+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree786Likes

Thread: Share your good news

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by Vonna View Post
    So cool! So did you put a FREE sign out with the leftover stuff? What a great way to get rid of leftover yard sale stuff..!!
    Yes and I put a notice on my local Freecycle group too. There really wasn't much left and it wasn't worth it to haul to good will. I mean, I'd love to donate, but I haven't got time we have to go to next town over and they won't come pick up.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose View Post
    My sister just came to my house to ask my hubby and I to be godparents to our soon-to-come niece. We are so excited. A niece is great, being godparent to your niece is an extra added bonus.
    Congrats, DesertRose! She couldn't have better godparents.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Vonna, I'm so happy to hear the dogs are back and doing fine.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I bet you're so GLAD to have all of that garage sale stuff cleaned up, myrosiedog!
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Just sealed the deal on a new apartment today and will be moving in a couple of weeks
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat View Post
    Vonna, I'm so happy to hear the dogs are back and doing fine.
    The grandkids are so so happy to have their dogs back......and I am glad to them back safe and sound too. It was pretty scarry for a while. They are wonderful granddoggies
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

myrosiedog: Congrats on such a successful sale! Did you ever get that husband of yours to pack up the kitchen?

Vonna: Great news about the grandpuppies. That would have been so terribly sad if they weren't found or were injured .

JLuvs: Does your new apartment have A/C? If so, we'll be right over to watch over it, you know, until you can move in!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Congrats all on your good news!

After 2 months of work, and still much, much more to do, we finally get to move into our house today. Keep in mind, the kitchen is in the garage, several rooms have walls down to the studs while we refinish the mahogonay panels and replace insulation, the fence is falling down around the entire property, there is not a speck of grass, we have an open trench in the concrete running outside the entryway with exposed radiant heat pipes, sections of missing exterior wall panels...and so on. It's such an awesome house though. We are so excited!

JLuvs: Does your new apartment have A/C? If so, we'll be right over to watch over it, you know, until you can move in!
    It sure does. I would not take a place without air condtioning...my car is bad enough for that
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

MRD
    Our daughter got into the advanced placement academy magnet school in Greenvile. They just called! We are so excited. This is where she wanted to go, where we wanted her to go and everyone kept saying we'd never get her in. They got the paperwork on Wed. (it was like applying for college) and they accepted her and called today. She starts a week from today and there is bus transportation available. I don't have to drive her everyday.

We are all so excited. It's going to be a lot harder than she's used too, but it will be a great college prep for her.

That's the ONLY good thing that's happened today. But it was a biggy, so I'll definetly take it. The packing is endless and I think I have a stomach bug or I ate something bad. Anyway, we're just glad she got into the highschool she wanted because this was a make or break situation for how she was going to like moving.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

+ Reply to Thread