+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree609Likes

Thread: Share your good news

My sweetie is coming up this weekend for a visit! . You all know what that means....I'll be too busy to post on the Fort

He's great to cuddle up with as you can see here. (he's the dawg )
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

We're doing a belated 3.5 years anniversary celebration today. I have just made reservations at a Greek restaurant (I love Greek food) and then we're going to Superman Returns (Not the most romantic but it's slim pickings). We haven't eaten out or been to the cinema in quite a while so it'll be fun!
    Last edited by femme fatale; 08-05-2006 at 08:58 AM.

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar
    My good news is that after a year of dithering and working for a mean- spirited liar, I have finally decided to actively job hunt. I've been working on my resume-sent to a few friends and family members who can advise me on how to spruce it up. Only problem is: what do I want to do when I grow up?

You sound like me, famita. Currently, I'm at home unemployed, by choice.
    Good luck with your search!
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

MRD
    The Yard Sale Is Over The Yard Sale Is Over The Yard Sale Is Over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We did about $700. NOT SHABBY.

Now getting ready to go to our going away party. Be aware that later tonight I may be posting. I have the bad tendency to drink and type.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog View Post
    The Yard Sale Is Over The Yard Sale Is Over The Yard Sale Is Over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We did about $700. NOT SHABBY.

Now getting ready to go to our going away party. Be aware that later tonight I may be posting. I have the bad tendency to drink and type.
    myrosiedog.......Fantastic $700 YAY!!!!
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

My sister just came to my house to ask my hubby and I to be godparents to our soon-to-come niece. We are so excited. A niece is great, being godparent to your niece is an extra added bonus.

Good News!
    My daughter has two mini Schnauzers (sp?) a male and a young female..these dogs are normally housedogs, but the little female was having "digestive" problems so my daughter put her in the back yard for the evening. My grandson came home late from a date and accidently left their back gate ajar...... the dogs escaped.... the grandsons were devastated. Everyone searched and searched walked, rode bikes, drove street to street from 6 am yesterday until dark.......

My daughter and I stopped at my other daughers house, yesterday, to let them know about the dogs. Well I got a phone call this afternoon! The dogs were found by my other daughter's husband on one of our busiest streets. My daughter went and picked them up and they were jumping all over her......such a happy ending for Nixie and Fritz.....

My daughter hadn't given them their regular grooming so they were a little shaggy looking, so she thinks if they would have been recently groomed, they probably would have been snagged. As it was, they just looked like a couple of shaggy dogs. Now after their adventure, they are really a mess and will visit the groom tomorrow LOL
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by Vonna View Post
    myrosiedog.......Fantastic $700 YAY!!!!
    And today we sold the boat trailer and have 4 people coming to look at the Mustang tomorrow, so hopefully we get rid of that too. All the leftover crap stuff from the sale I put at the curb and its all mostly gone by this afternoon.

Now to just pack the rest up for moving. UGH
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog View Post
    And today we sold the boat trailer and have 4 people coming to look at the Mustang tomorrow, so hopefully we get rid of that too. All the leftover crap stuff from the sale I put at the curb and its all mostly gone by this afternoon.

Now to just pack the rest up for moving. UGH
    So cool! So did you put a FREE sign out with the leftover stuff? What a great way to get rid of leftover yard sale stuff..!!
    Maya Angelou

+ Reply to Thread