+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 835 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930313233343536373878128528 ... LastLast
Like Tree786Likes

Thread: Share your good news

My good news is that my little boy is 12 weeks old today (Wednesday) and the hole that he had in his heart healed up right before he was born so we won't have to have heart surgery after all!

Quote Originally Posted by applesauce
    I shared this in the Oasis thread but I know some of my FORT friends don't often visit in there. applesauce is bearing more fruit, due next summer. The baby wasn't planned but nonetheless, we are very excited and looking forward to figuring out how to juggle 3 children. If I act crazy over the next several months, just blame it on those pregnancy hormones.

CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm sorta juggling 3 kids myself. I have my 12 week old son, my 28 month old daughter and my 19 year old daughter. Sometimes the 19 year old needs more attention than the other 2 combined!

You'll do great!!

That's good to hear luv4stephen, especially after reading about you mom in another thread. My condolences for your mother, I'm sure it's especially difficult with the holidays. Hopefully your children will remain healthy - sounds like you have your hands full!
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

I haven't visited this thread in a while, and I missed everyone's good news - congrats to all of you!
    Applesauce, congratulations and best wishes for a healthy pregnancy!
    Haejin, I remember when I first got contacts - it was so awesome! Good for you, and enjoy the freedom from glasses!
    luv4stephen, how great for you and your baby - no stressing about a surgery now!
    What wonderful news for everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by luv4stephen
    My good news is that my little boy is 12 weeks old today (Wednesday) and the hole that he had in his heart healed up right before he was born so we won't have to have heart surgery after all!

luv4stephen - From someone who has had to witness their young niece go through several heart operations (with more to come) your news is truly wonderful and your little boy is so blessed. Congratulations. I am so glad he is well.

Haejin - great news about the contacts!

Everyone thanks for all the warm wishes on my little apple.

I am bursting with good news today! My husband and I are going to get the only Christmas present we wanted - a HOUSE! We will close on it and move in mid to late January. We are so thrilled because we have been househunting and going through all sorts of problems related to it for almost one year now. But now I can see it was worth the wait and the struggles.

Congrats Charlie! When we were looking for a new house it took us about a year too, we closed the deal outside of the Jurassic Park ride in Universal Studios on a pay phone I love our house and I hope you love yours too.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by luv4stephen

luv4stephen, that is wonderful news. CONGRATULATIONS I am so glad that he is well.

Congratulations Charliebug & Mr. Charliebug. I know you've been house hunting for a while and deserve this
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Thanks CC and Clipse. Clipse - that's a great story you have to tell! When we drew up our paperwork, it wasn't nearly as exciting as that, but I will say I was pretty hyped to see that our new address has both mine and Mr. Bug's birthdays in it. It's a sign, I tell you!

We went on vacation and they had people still coming in looking at our house when we were gone. They told us one person was very interested, my dad bargained a price while I was drinking some Root Beer from my big Hulk bottle, then my dad called the real estate agent of the other house and told him. Once we got back the paperwork was all ready for us to sign. It wasted a day, but was pretty entertaining.

+ Reply to Thread